• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC lost my books?
2 2

386 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2019 at 3:59 PM, Park said:

lol

Well, when I wrote that I was only thinking of Trannypants soooooo........ :luhv:

You can't quit me. 

23 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

No. Still in the search. Don't know what's going on. I'm sure other members aren't going through the same so mostly the package is lost may be

Sometime packages do get "misplaced" at CGC. This is one of the risks involved when sending comics through the mail. Here's hoping they find your books soon... :wishluck:

Edited by The Lions Den

44 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

No. Still in the search. Don't know what's going on. I'm sure other members aren't going through the same so mostly the package is lost may be

Did they ask you for a tracking number?

3 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

It's hard to be patient when I hear other members submissions that were delivered after mine have been entered into the system. I don't know what else to do 

Mine lasted a good month, but it did turn up eventually :wishluck: 

Just now, nyanmaung said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Mine lasted a good month, but it did turn up eventually :wishluck: 

Did they at least give you free grading? I would if you were my customer

Mine were sent by the pressor, and I didn't want to ask after they were found, because he would have replaced or done "something" if never found...... I figured that he was as nervous as I was, but who know's how CGC will handle it :wishluck: 

Just now, nyanmaung said:

When was this?

I want to say December 2018 into Jan 2019.... it was recent though

Your anxiety is totally understandable and we can only say "be patient" so many times - I get it and won't suggest that again.

However, you have a full 60 days to file a lost package report with USPS. More info is posted here:

https://about.usps.com/publications/pub122/pub122_v07_revision_092016_006.htm

I really hope you don't have to go down that route, give the process a few more days now that they have the tracking number.

20 minutes ago, bc said:

Your anxiety is totally understandable and we can only say "be patient" so many times - I get it and won't suggest that again.

However, you have a full 60 days to file a lost package report with USPS. More info is posted here:

https://about.usps.com/publications/pub122/pub122_v07_revision_092016_006.htm

I really hope you don't have to go down that route, give the process a few more days now that they have the tracking number.

USPS can't do anything. The package was delivered and it was signature service. I called them personally and they told me USPS won't release package until the name of a person or a company name matches the name on the box. So filing a claim with USPS is out of the question