• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC lost my books?
2 2

386 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

Are you sure your bobcat didn't kill it?

Poopsie <choke> knew to never look Francis Von Ripyourfaceoff in the eyes.  

CGC HAD TO OF KILLED HIM? (<-----question mark)

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

99.99% likely another "one and done" complaining topic poster. Bye.

See these things way too much.

How can someone be one and done when they are losing potential $2000+ in potential value? Don't let your negative emotion get in a way of someone just simply asking for some help? It's not the way to treat people. 

6 minutes ago, Gaard said:

My last sub took 5 days to show up on the dashbaord. Regardless if your books are lost or not, 10 days is too long, imo.

Yeah, the last 6 submissions I sent in only took about 3 days and 5 days a most. 

Edited by nyanmaung

4 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

How can someone be one and done when they are losing potential $2000+ in potential value? Don't let your negative emotion get in a way of someone just simply asking for some help? It's not the way to treat people. 

I've seen dozens of people like you. Coming in, complaining, and never posting again.

You're not asking for help at this point - you're drawing negative attention with the topic's misleading title.

Don't let your negative emotion get in the way of self-recognizable misinformation/misinterpretation.

Edited by TwoPiece

4 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:
8 minutes ago, Gaard said:

My last sub took 5 days to show up on the dashbaord. Regardless if your books are lost or not, 10 days is too long, imo.

Yeah, the last 8 submissions I sent in only took about 3 days and 5 days a most. 

That's what I was saying with it being con season and taking longer. I did have a Signature Series book that the facilitator last year addressed to someone at CGC, and that CGC person attended several con's and didn't open the package for a long while.....

Everything your saying makes sense, but is typical for this time of year. If the guy at CGC is looking into it, then don't worry, just report back :foryou: 

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I've seen dozens of people like you. Coming in, complaining, and never posting again.

You're not asking for help at this point - you're drawing negative attention with the topic's misleading title.

Don't let your negative emotion get in the way of self-recognizable misinformation/misinterpretation.

How is wanting to know if CGC lost my books complaining? 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's what I was saying with it being con season and taking longer. I did have a Signature Series book that the facilitator last year addressed to someone at CGC, and that CGC person attended several con's and didn't open the package for a long while.....

Everything your saying makes sense, but is typical for this time of year. If the guy at CGC is looking into it, then don't worry, just report back :foryou: 

Thank you for the input

I don't believe they are lost either but it should be on your dashboard by now.

"It's con season" only goes so far. It didn't sneak up on them. Hire more people this time a year. Make sure you're staffed.

This is the problem with no real competition. What are you going to do if you're not happy? Send them to Voldy and wait a year to get them?

2 minutes ago, I like pie said:

"It's con season" only goes so far. It didn't sneak up on them. Hire more people this time a year. Make sure you're staffed.

They did post a "wanted" ad on here...

With all of the fair-weather buyers/sellers they could be much more over their heads than expected.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:
4 minutes ago, I like pie said:

It's con season" only goes so far. It didn't sneak up on them. Hire more people this time a year. Make sure you're staffed.

They did post a "wanted" ad on here...

With all of the fair-weather buyers/sellers they could be much more over their heads than expected.

Ya I saw that, I was wondering if CGC  submission prices were going to go up like they did last year or the year before, due to some new hires.... etc

11 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

You're complaining about waiting. CGC didn't lose your books (as your misleading title would suggest).

lol waiting? Not once I complain about waiting. If I started this thread 2 days after they received it then yes I would agreed with you. But I started this thread after 8 days of not seeing my submission. I don't see this as complaining. You are welcome to leave this board alone if it bothers you too much. Thank you. 

Edited by nyanmaung

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya I saw that, I was wondering if CGC  submission prices were going to go up like they did last year or the year before, due to some new hires.... etc

We have tons of n00bs submitting stacks of drek (Swami/'wood) clogging up the system, too...

1 minute ago, nyanmaung said:

lol waiting? Not once I complain about waiting. If I started this thread 2 days they received it then yes I would agreed with you. But I started this thread after 8 days of not seeing my submission. I don't see this as complaining. You are welcome to leave this board alone if it bothers you too much. Thank you. 

I honestly thought when I bumped the thread that they would have found it :eek: was it a signature series?

1 minute ago, nyanmaung said:

lol waiting? Not once I complain about waiting. If I started this thread 2 days after they received it then yes I would agreed with you. But I started this thread after 8 days of not seeing my submission. I don't see this as complaining. You are welcome to leave this board alone if it bothers you too much. Thank you. 

I won't be leaving the board that I contribute to almost daily just because another drive-by poster props up another Friday thread.

8 days is not excessive. CGC did not "lose" your books. Your thread title is misleading. Patience is a virtue.

1 hour ago, nyanmaung said:

People im not posting for your satisfaction i'm looking to hear from people who went through the same situation. Please stop nitpicking. 

You should have been here for a TaT Wars of a few years ago. Your face would have exploded.

1 hour ago, jaybuck43 said:
2 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Yep.....and if I don't find Poopsie Von Picklebutt soon, get ready for mine.

"CGC killed my dog?"

Are you sure your bobcat didn't kill it?

EdibleMammothBasil-small.gif?

Edited by awakeintheashes