• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE PART 1 (2022)
3 3

358 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2023 at 11:22 AM, Bird said:

excellent movie, but I was highly annoyed that it is unannounced Part 1 and just stops. I felt like I was leaving The Hobbit in 1978 or whatever it was...wtf?

They announced it was a two-part movie months ago. And why we have a Part 1 and Part 2 threads.

No offense meant. :cheers:

Its fantastic. Took my son and daughter in law. Starts a little slow, but picks up the pace about 30 minutes in. 

Cliffhanger ending which I loved my son was floored as he had never seen a cliffhanger ending before. 

My kids enjoyed the music for the film more then I did. Go see it. I am not a Spider-man fan, but I really
fell in love with this film about an hour in or so. Being a parent there are several moments that make you 
tear up as you think about your kids.

Overall very well done. Better then the original I thought. I really enjoyed Spider Gwen this time around. 
Several Homage moments in the film as well. My favorite was this character. 

image.thumb.png.94ce849d0cdd8045971a7098b8237ef2.png

Edited by fastballspecial