• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wachowskis' THE MATRIX 4 starring Keanu Reeves (5/21/21)
4 4

462 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2021 at 9:51 AM, kav said:

Lets agree to go by the most unbiased method I can think of-rotten tomatoes audience score.

I'm willing to use another metric-whatever was used to determine Matrix 2 and 3 and Battlefield Earth and stuff were duds @bentbryan @Scam Likely .

On 9/14/2021 at 7:41 PM, kav said:

Can you tell me a movie you thought was a dud then watched a previous film in the series and decided it was great then?

I think now you are getting away from the point due to your dislike of Matrix 2 & 3 you didn't realize the Matrix turns out to have been relaunched 6x. And with this Neo is reborn as The One, but with varying characteristics as The Architect's reaction conveys when he meets Neo #6.

I'm not saying you need to love or appreciate these movies. But reading your lack of awareness of franchise lore already sets you up to have no connection to appreciate even a smidge of what could be influencing the story in Matrix 4.

So haunting the thread of something you clearly strongly dislike now comes down to what - pride? It's certainly not interest in the movie. Right?

On 9/15/2021 at 7:51 AM, Bosco685 said:

Scott Pilgrim conquers Dodgeball!  :sumo:

The Chris Evans s&*t is definitely funny. It's the only part that I recall being genuinely funny to me, though I'm sure there are other moments.

Saw it on TV a year or two ago and it was still overrated to me. Not bad, but overrated.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:54 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

The Chris Evans s&*t is definitely funny. It's the only part that I recall being genuinely funny to me, though I'm sure there are other moments.

Saw it on TV a year or two ago and it was still overrated to me. Not bad, but overrated.

Another part that is pretty funny is the Brandon Routh scene. How these actors kept straight faces throughout is beyond me. Other than there were many spots that had to be filmed again.

:roflmao:

On 9/15/2021 at 7:20 AM, Bosco685 said:

No it isn't. You just didn't care for it. And that is okay.

Right, because your opinion is the only one that matters.

Sounds like a CGC message board member that spends too much time on here... giving their opinion.

Try dissecting the -script yourself and get back to me.