• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
20 20

1,972 posts in this topic

On 3/20/2023 at 11:36 PM, captainzombie said:
On 3/11/2023 at 2:43 PM, CheeseFrog said:

You have entered the Nerd Zone…

8109C181-2CD6-4456-B897-CE7B4B688900.jpeg

LOL! You have me beat by 1 book as I am at 4. This is probably a good book to keep picking up if can be found at a reasonable price.

I picked up a copy in 9.8 of issue #2, not the 1:50 ratio like y'all, but I wasn't sure if the LCS was giving me a line about the "good price" as it was something on consignment there ??? paid $60 out the door so idk :) 

I figured it was a nice enough regular cover, so I didn't really know and the key collector app just confused me further on "what it was" lol 

AS2

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/21/2023 at 5:51 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I picked up a copy in 9.8 of issue #2, not the 1:50 ratio like y'all, but I wasn't sure if the LCS was giving me a line about the "good price" as it was something on consignment there ??? paid $60 out the door so idk :) 

I figured it was a nice enough regular cover, so I didn't really know and the key collector app just confused me further on "what it was" lol 

AS2

It is still better than not owning a #2. I think with time, this will probably be a nice modern day grail with Grogou being so popular. While the print run is probably high on these titles, you never know, could reach UF#4 levels if they keep pushing the little guy.

On 3/21/2023 at 5:51 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's a great cover as well - $60 sounds like a good deal to me