• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
20 20

1,966 posts in this topic

Got a 15% off coupon for my bday from Half Price Books, but at the time there really wasn't anything I needed nor wanted.

The coupon expires tomorrow, so went at lunch to double check one last time.

Safe to say it's all good, as even with 8.25% Texas sales tax, came away at sticker price of $10. For the actual comic not tpb

I like it because when I got back into collecting in 2014 ot thereabouts, this cover was on the first tpb I bought to see if I was still into this comic stuff lol

It looked nearest the 90's that I remembered haha, so to see Deadpool explode and scattered street rooftop wide and regenerate was a synch to coming back to comics!

IMG_20230727_140826229.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/7/2023 at 11:22 AM, oldbsturgeon said:

This book really doesn't see many sales. I have always liked the cover. My plan is to send it for a press to get that modern book waviness out so it should look super good then. I paid $26 after some rewards so a good pick up I feel

s-l1600 (3).jpg

I love Michael Turners work!! 

I was excited to get these books from Heritage as much as I was for a piece of original art. I loved the idea of having a Red Label set of Gen 13 Limited Series, but the auction listing had a blue label #1, the rest were red. A big Thank You to @RedGiant who hooked me up with a #1 Red Label - in 9.6 no less - to match my entire set of 9.6s.

Sorry for the glare, that part of my office doesn't have very good lighting for photographs.

Gen 13 Closet.JPG