• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANT-MAN & THE WASP QUANTUMANIA directed by Peyton Reed (2023)
11 11

1,061 posts in this topic

Coming from a comic background, kang is no thanos. Hearing them talk about him as the big, big bad is going to be a lot to deliver (and I watched the loki version) over the comic version. That being said ms. marvel was no phoenix either, until the movie rendition came out. 

Edited by bronze_rules

I got a advance prescreen pass to see this at a first come first served dine in theater the 15th of February.

Unfortunately I can't attend having a previous engagement, I'd be be tempted to freely give away my pass to someone in the Dallas DFW Texas area. It's "dine" in but the food isn't free, only the movie, which you'd have to get in line early as the ticket doesn't guarantee a seat its only first come first serve. Line would form and the allotment for seats in line would get in accordingly until they fill up the theater. Sometimes they id people on the ticket but not usually....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/27/2023 at 10:06 AM, alexgross.com said:

i just looked at the overall schedule of MCU phase five and wow, this is the only thing on that list that i want to see. blade also, i suppose, since Ali is such a good actor, though that's not coming for quite awhile. loki season two i will also see, but that's it. as a 50-something white male, the Marvels is very obviously not meant for me, nor is thundercats or whatever the heck it's called. i guess i'll watch guardians 3 even though i never finished number 2. captain america, no thanks. 

please let the new antman movie be better than the last thor and doctor strange ones, and please marvel, don't forget that middle aged male nerds are the reason you are here. teenage girls are unlikely to ever get on board in the way that men have over the last 15 years. you'll see when marvels comes out. 

Yup, like Elon Musk forgetting which demographic buys electric cars.  Never forget your core audience.  

On 2/7/2023 at 8:29 AM, ThothAmon said:

Little late to the party and havent really put my deep think geek hat on but it seems a no brainer that the Micronauts show up. 

Once you put the hat on, you might realize that the Micronauts can’t show up because they’re wholly owned by Hasbro, even Bug (as explained by James Gunn who wanted to use Bug in GOTG). I think the only character Marvel can use from those old comics is Captain Universe.

On 2/7/2023 at 8:39 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

Once you put the hat on, you might realize that the Micronauts can’t show up because they’re wholly owned by Hasbro, even Bug (as explained by James Gunn who wanted to use Bug in GOTG). I think the only character Marvel can use from those old comics is Captain Universe.

Thanks. Sadly all those Micronauts comics I own will remain buried away.