• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANT-MAN & THE WASP QUANTUMANIA directed by Peyton Reed (2023)
11 11

1,061 posts in this topic

I really like how Marvel incorporates music.  Never thought Elton John would make a trailer more epiclol.

Didn't like Ant Man 1 or 2.  Nothing wrong about the two movies...but nothing great either.  This looks fantastic with the Sci-Fi vibes.

***Just wish they start showing more scenes that emphasize how dangerous Kang is

On 10/25/2022 at 6:00 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I really like how Marvel incorporates music.  Never thought Elton John would make a trailer more epiclol.

Didn't like Ant Man 1 or 2.  Nothing wrong about the two movies...but nothing great either.  This looks fantastic with the Sci-Fi vibes.

***Just wish they start showing more scenes that emphasize how dangerous Kang is

They weren't for you.  They were aimed at kids.   They did a Harry Potter thing, where they start the tone of the franchise squarely at the under 12's, then slowly ramp it up, to match the maturing audience they started with.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, Microchip said:

They weren't for you.  They were aimed at kids.   They did a Harry Potter thing, where they start the tone of the franchise squarely at the under 12's, then slowly ramp it up, to match the maturing audience they started with.

I loved:

- Into the Spiderverse

- The Muppet Movie

- Beauty and the Beast (with Emma Watson)

****I also loved Harry Potter

First trailer for a long time that i thought - righto I MUST see this.

Phase 5 might just be the thing to put the MCU back on track :wishluck:

On 10/25/2022 at 11:05 AM, Beige said:

First trailer for a long time that i thought - righto I MUST see this.

Phase 5 might just be the thing to put the MCU back on track :wishluck:

Agreed, there was a lot of cohesion on show in the trailer, and some kick CGI from the likes of the first Doctor Strange film, and a big splash of GoTG interstellar settings.     Everything looks very promising.

On 10/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I really didn't get excited at any point during the trailer. If the next/final trailer doesn't get me, Marvel could actually be convincing me to not buy tickets. This is one that I was already planning to see.

I've wanted to see this one as well, but I'm not convinced for theater

Since Dr. Strange 2, I will not be seeing any Marvel movies in the theater again

It will have to be something special to get me to go back to the theater 

On 10/25/2022 at 11:24 AM, MetalPSI said:

I've wanted to see this one as well, but I'm not convinced for theater

Since Dr. Strange 2, I will not be seeing any Marvel movies in the theater again

It will have to be something special to get me to go back to the theater 

For me, it's about seeing the Ant-Man trilogy through, plus this will lead directly into Avengers 5 & 6. That should be enough to get me to buy tickets. This trailer isn't bad, just disappointing. I guess I'm not seeing what is hyping other people up.