• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Black CAT club (Cerebus1, Albedo 2, TMNT1)
7 7

895 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2023 at 7:57 AM, Bronty said:

and even the higher grade copies often look weak for the grade.   Just a tough book in grade.

Well, that's to be expected as we all know here, that the entire 2,000 print run was pretty much ALL poorly printed and came out like crapola.  :(

To the point that it was even virtually impossible for Sim himself to find any true HG copies even though he had personally scoured the entire 2,000 print run for the best possible copies before they got shipped out.  :takeit:

On 4/27/2023 at 12:27 PM, lou_fine said:

Well, that's to be expected as we all know here, that the entire 2,000 print run was pretty much ALL poorly printed and came out like crapola.  :(

I would argue its not to be expected in that they should be graded consistent with their appearance.  :ohnoez:

On 8/5/2023 at 5:06 PM, lou_fine said:

Is this even an authentic sale since the link you posted takes you to an eBay "missing page"?  (shrug)

It takes me to a page  ???

Screenshot_20230805_170945_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/13/2023 at 1:20 PM, Legion HQ said:

OFFICIALLY officially in the club. Cerebus delivered this afternoon….

IMG_1790.jpeg

Congrats on your pickup of the ever elusive Cerebus 1 even though you couldn't get the Cerebus into the same ball park grade wise as the much more common in HG Albedo 2 and TMNT 1.  :luhv: :applause:  

On 8/5/2023 at 3:11 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 8/5/2023 at 3:06 PM, lou_fine said:

Is this even an authentic sale since the link you posted takes you to an eBay "missing page"?  (shrug)

It tales me to a page  ???

Still doesn't wotk for me, but maybe I need to be signed into eBay for the link to work properly?  (shrug)

Anyways, what was the CGC grade for this copy that sold for $3,500?  hm

On 8/5/2023 at 5:15 PM, lou_fine said:

Still doesn't wotk for me, but maybe I need to be signed into eBay for the link to work properly?  (shrug)

Anyways, what was the CGC grade for this copy that sold for $3,500?  hm

I screenshot it for you

On 5/13/2023 at 4:20 PM, Legion HQ said:

OFFICIALLY officially in the club. Cerebus delivered this afternoon….

IMG_1790.jpeg

I LOVE seeing the three of these together! I don't own ANY of these but I do envy the members of this club.  I do have a 9.4 Raphael #1 though. (thumbsu

Guess I'll go back to playing with my Grendels.:banana: