• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

We have returned!!!! Great covers keep it up.

Love it! Keep 'em coming! Makes me want to buy some 'Tecs real bad.

Yeah I guess I better put a warning on the thread. "May result in rapid money loss".

Welcome back, Bat-Hound. I was just reading through this thread yesterday marveling at your collection. Keep posting them! thumbsup2.gif

Hopefully I'll have an early Penguin Tec to post soon (if I can find a nice one). 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Welcome back, Bat-Hound. I was just reading through this thread yesterday marveling at your collection. Keep posting them! thumbsup2.gif

I'll second that! Lots of excellent Win Mortimer covers. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's my Detective 37. I think it is the same as one up there earlier but with the wrong back cover attached to it.

Nice. 893applaud-thumb.gif I'd take it. How much should I expect to pay for a copy in that grade? (i.e., what'd you pay for it?)

Some early Tecs in the next Heritage auction.

I want it. cloud9.gif

820021003o.jpg

Thats a great looking 3.0. There are a ton of books I want from the next Heritage auction. Ill be picking up some Detectives this time as well.

We should coordinate what you are going for versus me. Last CLINK probably ran your bill up because of me. sorry.gif

That's a fun book. I can't wait to see what happens in the heritage and Clink auctions regarding the Tecs.