• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

And post it here too just to bring this thread back to life.. I guess i'm an attention whore lol

001-1.jpg

Wow, did you realise that they're all 4.0 copies :baiting:

I bet that with a little massage, he would be hard "pressed" not to have all 4.0's (thumbs u

And post it here too just to bring this thread back to life.. I guess i'm an attention whore lol

001-1.jpg

I bet that with a little massage, he would be hard "pressed" not to have all 4.0's (thumbs u

I missed the 3.5 doh!

001-1.jpg

I missed the 3.5 doh!

it's a 4.0 (maybe even a 4.5) with a little tlc (thumbs u

001-1.jpg

doh!

001-1.jpg

I missed the 3.5 doh!

it's a 4.0 (maybe even a 4.5) with a little tlc (thumbs u

How sure are ya with that statement? :baiting: The thought of it is still fiddling in my head.. But Im happy the way it is

001-1.jpg

yikes! I've seen DK amass this nifty collection over the last few years! Congrats bro! :applause: time for a 27? :grin::wishluck:

001-1.jpg

yikes! I've seen DK amass this nifty collection over the last few years! Congrats bro! :applause: time for a 27? :grin::wishluck:

Thanks man.. I'm sticking to my reprint for now :cloud9:

001-1.jpg

Thanks man.. I'm sticking to my reprint for now :cloud9:

reprints rule! :banana: