• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

I can't believe I forgot to post this awesome pick up (THANK YOU SO MUCH STEVE).

Plus, this thread shouldn't fall to page 3. :cloud9:

Detective29.jpg

:golfclap: very nice. congratulations

WOW-ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE THIS BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT FOR SALE ?

I can't believe I forgot to post this awesome pick up (THANK YOU SO MUCH STEVE).

Detective29.jpg

congrats... more junk though

Detective29.jpg

Nice! :applause:

Hey! Here a PLOD question for the Tec zombie and restoe-nerd segment of the boardies:

Heritage has a Tec27 7.0 Mod (A) up for the comming auction. The last 7.0 sales have gone within the 50 K ballpark approx.. But these have all been (P) books as far as I can see.

My questions:

(i) How much will the (A) work hammer this current book compared to the formerly auctioned (P) copies of equal grade?

(ii) If it goes for around 50 K, - will that be a strong price? (considered the recent CC and Metro top sales)?

Edited by Angelius Silesius

Hey! Here a PLOD question for the Tec zombie and restoe-nerd segment of the boardies:

Heritage has a Tec27 7.0 Mod (A) up for the comming auction. The last 7.0 sales have gone within the 50 K ballpark approx.. But these have all been (P) books as far as I can see.

My questions:

(i) How much will the (A) work hammer this current book compared to the formerly auctioned (P) copies of equal grade?

(ii) If it goes for around 50 K, - will that be a strong price? (considered the recent CC and Metro top sales)?

50k would be a bargain.

MP 7.0s prior to the $1MM tec #27 sales were in the $75-85k range.

Now? (shrug)

Whether its an A or a P the price will be dependent on how much and the type of work done that makes it a moderate book.

But you cant really determine that ...

Even calling for notes cannot remove guessworking youre way forward on some of the essential parameters. The designation 'Pieces added' for instance: Yes but where?, how large a chunk?, etc.

Tear seals: how many?, how many inches?