• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

Recent posts from all are outstanding. Urge to buy Atlas PCH rising!!!!!!

It wouldn't hurt to add a few to your "GA Index Fund"..... pick a favorite from each of the titles and diversify..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I do have a few on my gargantuan PCH list but they are not a focus. That Astonishing 30 makes me want to make them a focus.

...finding one that fits your standards would take a while..... unlike many SA and GA books, finding a 6.0+ can take time.... but that's kind of what I like about them.... plenty of time to save up between acquisitions..... although the Auction Houses seem to be trying to make them a bit more available. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Found this old photo in the below article - couldn't find the old comic photo thread so thought I would post here:

Menace%2011_zps8nps767o.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-75th-anniversary-true-tales-743567

AKKK!

KID! Don't fold that back cover over like that!

That copy won't see over a grand in the next Heritage auction 60+ years from now! :makepoint: