• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,290 posts in this topic

and...back to PCH. One of my very few. More a mood piece than what's underneath the bed.

UncannyTales23fc100_zps0ab5738b.jpg

...always loved this cover.....and it's a tough one. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Not much work for Shores in Marvel romance, though. No covers, and very few stories. What little there were show up in crossover western/romance.

Western + Shores =

WesternKid08fc100_zpse68cbf0e.jpg

I love these Atlas "snowing" covers. Never seen this one. Probably because I have very few Atlas westerns. I just picked up a nice copy of Battle Action #16. Hmmmm, maybe a sense a snowy subset coming up in the junk pile...

Not much work for Shores in Marvel romance, though. No covers, and very few stories. What little there were show up in crossover western/romance.

Western + Shores =

WesternKid08fc100_zpse68cbf0e.jpg

I love these Atlas "snowing" covers. Never seen this one. Probably because I have very few Atlas westerns. I just picked up a nice copy of Battle Action #16. Hmmmm, maybe a sense a snowy subset coming up in the junk pile...

:hi:

War%20Adventures%20%2012_zps6i60mqrc.jpg

Mystic18.jpg

Mystic18.jpg

Definitely in any reputable Top Ten Atlas Covers list. (thumbs u

Atlas T !!!!! ....he who is Atlas Prime !........GOD BLESS....

Mystic18.jpg

Definitely in any reputable Top Ten Atlas Covers list. (thumbs u

Atlas T !!!!! ....he who is Atlas Prime !........GOD BLESS....

GOD BLESS you too, Jimbo; but I hasten to point out that this is a cut-and-paste of Jayman's post. I erred in editing out the QUOTE.

Give credit where credit is due. Wonderful copy, Jayman!

I'm just glad to see you check in from time to time......this thread was a real learning experience for me, due to the contributions of you and a few of the other Atlas OG's....... GOD BLESS....

....still picking up books ?

Whenever I can afford to.

I want you to know how much I appreciate your kudos, so I am going to put forth considerable effort this weekend to post some books I may not yet have exhibited.

Atlas, natch.

Another for the home office....

Mystic24_zpsetazs3x0.jpeg

That's a great looking book, Eric, and one of the strongest covers.

Hey guys, is it just me, or do these PCH books get short changed by CGC compared to earlier Golden Age books? CGC 7.5 starts to look like a very high grade book for PCH.

Hey guys, is it just me, or do these PCH books get short changed by CGC compared to earlier Golden Age books? CGC 7.5 starts to look like a very high grade book for PCH.

Thanks Michael. I've wanted this book for a long time and as soon as I have it in hand I'll be able to determine if it's worth a re-submission.

Whenever I can afford to.

I want you to know how much I appreciate your kudos, so I am going to put forth considerable effort this weekend to post some books I may not yet have exhibited.

Atlas, natch.

:busy:

Thanks Michael. I've wanted this book for a long time and as soon as I have it in hand I'll be able to determine if it's worth a re-submission.

.....if you do re-sub it, do NOT look inside at the stories while it's out of the slab, o/w it might never get slabbed again.... GOD BLESS....

You are not alone. I am chronically mystified by the seemingly deferential grades assigned EGA books, and the short grades assigned PCH.

But what do I know?