• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,301 posts in this topic

This is the nicest copy I have ever found in a couple of decades of searching.

photo ASTONISHING 30_zpsuwjrhdgt.jpg

..... that's exactly what I was looking for........ how much ? :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I promise you, Jimbo, on your 110th birthday, I will give it to you. (thumbs u

.... you shouldn't have said that........I'm over 11 billion years old..... so that would mean you've owed me the book since before you were born :baiting: ....I'll PM my shipping info..... GOD BLESS...

I promise you, Jimbo, on your 110th birthday, I will give it to you. (thumbs u

.... you shouldn't have said that........I'm over 11 billion years old..... so that would mean you've owed me the book since before you were born :baiting: ....I'll PM my shipping info..... GOD BLESS...

lol

I don't think I have ever seen a copy of AS 30 advertised nor shown here on the boards from one of the pedigreed collections, such as Spokane, Bethlehem, White Mountain, etc. Does anyone know?

Someone posted a pedigree copy at some point - maybe a RC copy.

Here's the opposite end of Astonishing #30 on the Atlas spectrum.

I recently got this #3 to finish the small 5 issue run that I started looking for when Scrooge posted a group shot a few years ago.

Some great art in these and I really like the Robinson covers (especially 2,3 and 5).

Bible%20Tales%20For%20Young%20Folk%203x_zpsnukojof1.jpg

Bible%20Tales%20For%20Young%20Folk%20Group%20Shot_zps9fp8aydn.jpg

I recently got this #3 to finish the small 5 issue run that I started looking for when Scrooge posted a group shot a few years ago.

Some great art in these and I really like the Robinson covers (especially 2,3 and 5).

Dude :o ........ I'm dangerously close to coveting those :cloud9: ...... it took me several years to put my set together and they're VGish(and less.....)...... that set of yours is most admirable.... GOD BLESS...

Dude :o ........ I'm dangerously close to coveting those :cloud9: ...... it took me several years to put my set together and they're VGish(and less.....)...... that set of yours is most admirable.... GOD BLESS...

Wow I covet those...id covet them in VG...sinful.

Thanks jimbo and porcupine. The hardest thing for me was trying to get the 2 white covers (3 and 5) without major tanning problems.

....the hardest part for me was getting a 5....... I checked eBay for it every day for two years or more..... and mine has tanning. The only bound volume I've ever tried to actually win at auction was Stan Lee's personal bound volume of this series...... but that Lee File Copy stuff went nutz.......... GOD BLESS...

Thanks jimbo and porcupine. The hardest thing for me was trying to get the 2 white covers (3 and 5) without major tanning problems.

....the hardest part for me was getting a 5....... I checked eBay for it every day for two years or more..... and mine has tanning. The only bound volume I've ever tried to actually win at auction was Stan Lee's personal bound volume of this series...... but that Lee File Copy stuff went nutz.......... GOD BLESS...

That would be a great bound volume to own. I would have bid too if I'd seen it.

I really really like these books. I have #2 and love it. It may be one of my favorite covers, just a beautiful piece ... I am hoping to find the others some day soon. Great stuff!