• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

I really really like these books. I have #2 and love it. It may be one of my favorite covers, just a beautiful piece ... I am hoping to find the others some day soon. Great stuff!

Thanks and I agree on the #2. Hope you get the rest soon.

I really really like these books. I have #2 and love it. It may be one of my favorite covers, just a beautiful piece ... I am hoping to find the others some day soon. Great stuff!

Here's the opposite end of Astonishing #30 on the Atlas spectrum.

I recently got this #3 to finish the small 5 issue run that I started looking for when Scrooge posted a group shot a few years ago.

Some great art in these and I really like the Robinson covers (especially 2,3 and 5).

Bible%20Tales%20For%20Young%20Folk%203x_zpsnukojof1.jpg

Bible%20Tales%20For%20Young%20Folk%20Group%20Shot_zps9fp8aydn.jpg

Dude :o ........ I'm dangerously close to coveting those :cloud9: ...... it took me several years to put my set together and they're VGish(and less.....)...... that set of yours is most admirable.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Amazing looking copies!!! :headbang:

Here's the opposite end of Astonishing #30 on the Atlas spectrum.

I recently got this #3 to finish the small 5 issue run that I started looking for when Scrooge posted a group shot a few years ago.

Some great art in these and I really like the Robinson covers (especially 2,3 and 5).

Bible%20Tales%20For%20Young%20Folk%203x_zpsnukojof1.jpg

Bible%20Tales%20For%20Young%20Folk%20Group%20Shot_zps9fp8aydn.jpg

Dude :o ........ I'm dangerously close to coveting those :cloud9: ...... it took me several years to put my set together and they're VGish(and less.....)...... that set of yours is most admirable.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Amazing looking copies!!! :headbang:

Thanks.

Laugh if you will. Took me nearly four years to get this copy. Including this one, I've seen only two in that time frame - across every conceivable online seller and auction house - including WTB here. I lost the bid to one on eBay, this one came up from a Want List on dealer's site. Holy cow. Is it the only Golden Age cover reference to "Statistics"?

image3006.jpg

Edited by path4play

Laugh if you will. Took me nearly four years to get this copy. Including this one, I've seen only two in that time frame - across every conceivable online seller and auction house - including WTB here. I lost the bid to one on eBay, this one came up from a Want List on dealer's site. Holy cow. Is it the only Golden Age cover reference to "Statistics"?

image3006.jpg

Congrats on completing your quest! Yeah, I've been on a bit of an Irma tear my self lately. Funny you should say that that because I just very recently landed a copy of 16 from our very own Catrick on the boards. There is always one that just keeps eluding you. I've been looking for a copy of Starlet O'Hara #2 for years. One popped up on the bay and I bid 10 times guide and got outbid. I know one will come my way just gotta be patient.

Great score. How were the prices you picked them up for?

They weren't free, though I got a good deal as I bought a pretty large quantity of books overall. I'm just going through and grading them now :)