• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2020 at 10:01 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

As mentioned in this post @Brittany M. stated yesterday that she is continuing to seek talent for in house singings throughout this year and was seeking feedback as to who the community was interested in. 

With that said, thought it might be interesting to see a Top 3 Wishlist from everyone

Please try and limit it to 3 only, no honorable mentions, ties, etc. and this is just a wishlist so please be respectful if for example someone lists a personality that isn’t big on the auto scene.  I would keep this to living persons only though

I’ll start, in no particular order

- John Romita Sr.

- Alex Ross

- John Byrne

Mike Grell

On 8/11/2023 at 1:26 PM, Skippeydoo said:

Mike Mignola

Sam Kieth

Mike Dringenberg

Geoff Shaw

Erik Larsen

Larsen is making a rare appearance at NYCC. I sent a ton of books to get signed as he just doesn’t do signing that often. There are facilitators you can use it you want to get something signed by him.

On 9/5/2023 at 4:46 PM, Gator Guru said:

Larsen is making a rare appearance at NYCC. I sent a ton of books to get signed as he just doesn’t do signing that often. There are facilitators you can use it you want to get something signed by him.

Thanks! I did see him and Geoff Shaw listed at NYCC. I have set up to get something signed by Larsen and Whilce Portacio at that con thru Rich Henn as I hadn't seen either listed at a con in a while. Geoff Shaw I'm not sure if I will do cause he has cancelled his other appearances this year I'd seen him at, and the book I'd send for him would be a slab. So a little leery of it getting cracked and then him cancelling again. But thanks for looking out for me on the Erik Larsen front! I appreciate it!

On 9/6/2023 at 12:00 PM, Skippeydoo said:

Thanks! I did see him and Geoff Shaw listed at NYCC. I have set up to get something signed by Larsen and Whilce Portacio at that con thru Rich Henn as I hadn't seen either listed at a con in a while. Geoff Shaw I'm not sure if I will do cause he has cancelled his other appearances this year I'd seen him at, and the book I'd send for him would be a slab. So a little leery of it getting cracked and then him cancelling again. But thanks for looking out for me on the Erik Larsen front! I appreciate it!

No problem. Check the pop reports on his stuff though. His signature is super rare. Until he does a CGC in-house signing he will continue to have a very low pop of signed stuff in high grade. Definitely a good value if you ask me and glad you found a facilitator.