• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

Stan Lee, Neal Adams, George Perez, John Buscema, Adam West, ... 

Byrne, Bolland, Cumberbatch, Lynda Carter 

What I'd really like is for a creator sketch + actor sig. Phil Jiminez sketch on a blank WW 77 + Lynda Carter sig. Or Alex Ross sketch + Mark Hammil sig. Etc.

In terms of coolness, this can't be beat
image.thumb.png.510f6be6c73b0f8e75e5c162f9088e25.png

Edited by JohnInMke

On 3/15/2023 at 11:37 AM, Luke55 said:

Mike Ploog

John Romita Sr

Gerry Conway

I need my punisher and marvel spotlight 6 signed.

I know Ploog is retired from cons and the comic business...but he might do something for CGC bc Ploog is awesome.

JR Sr. - I believe his health (and I think some of it is arthritis) isn't great.  Too bad - I got one from John years ago but would get more.

Don't normally send in for the private signing but did this time. My book arrived Monday, but it isn't showing in my dashboard. Will it appear after Joe Staton signs/remarques or is it going to miss the cutoff because it isn't in my dashboard yet. Due date is 3/24? @ADAMANTIUM

Edited by cgcsketcherz

On 3/22/2023 at 7:25 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Don't normally send in for the private signing but did this time. My book arrived Monday, but it isn't showing in my dashboard. Will it appear after Joe Staton signs/remarques or is it going to miss the cutoff because it isn't in my dashboard yet. Due date is 3/24? @ADAMANTIUM

Indeed 😊 ^^

On 3/17/2023 at 11:26 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Kuberts are where it's at with me too, I really need a "sketch" if nothing else, probably too expensive to get one "done", maybe someone who owns one will let it go for cheaper. I can hope :)lol 

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=590618163105242&set=a.554579923375733

image.png.2a075c6f5fd8e8948bcda8ff431ead61.png

On 3/23/2023 at 4:45 PM, Ron C. said:

Warren Louw

Is that the one that did Harley Quinn #25? 1 st Harley who laughs? I noticed that it is striking, the variant, I'll probably pass, but looked popular...

On 3/23/2023 at 5:20 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is that the one that did Harley Quinn #25? 1 st Harley who laughs? I noticed that it is striking, the variant, I'll probably pass, but looked popular...

Oh it was #24 and yes it was, still I'm surprised at the turn of what art may become with comics....

Speaking of, Artgerm is attending a con in June that I might go for a sketch, I'll have to pray about that 😆

Well CGC..... thanks for the long submission timeline for Campbell.

I have 7 books for him, so getting the $730 together for the signing and custom labels is gonna need a bit of time. About to send you 5 for a different one, so thats a plus.

Pumped for it.