• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

Same with Robert Kirkham. I'm wanting a wd #1 pressed and yet, signed sounds suitable for the flat cost. I just hope I don't accidentally do the wrong one with the other Kirkham, talking walking dead here.

Somehow I'm on pins in the back of my head for that to happen and afford it, but while I'm sure soon or eventul return to sign, there is not much ado with the walking dead atm.

Or a Campbell sketch opportunity with blank covers allowed, cause it is odd sometimes cgc says no blanks allowed, but then some get done anyway  :pullhair:

Is there a key to sending blanks in for sketch remarque type stuff @CGC Mike does cgc ever return then? Or say no? Anyone with experiences?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator
On 11/25/2023 at 8:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is there a key to sending blanks in for sketch remarque type stuff @CGC Mike does cgc ever return then? Or say no? Anyone with experiences?

You would need to contact the signature series team directly, and ask them.  Here is the e-mail address.  SignatureSeries@cgccomics.com

John Romita

Todd McFarlane                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ivan Tao

Edited by Terrakyan

On 12/19/2023 at 7:14 PM, DJones said:

Paul Jenkins

Paul's GoFundMe

Crazy. The guy suing Paul sounds like a total POS and a byproduct of our. Incredibly broken legal system. As someone who handles litigation for a living I can tell you with younger jurors on trials it will only get way worse when nuclear verdicts are continuously handed out by the uneducated, easily swayed youth.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:58 PM, Terrakyan said:

John Romita

Todd McFarlane                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ivan Tao

+1 for another Toddfather signing

Edited by wiparker824

On 1/4/2024 at 5:34 PM, wiparker824 said:

+1 for another Toddfather signing

The last signing was the greatest devaluing of a signature in history. I for one am hoping he doesn’t sellout for another cash grab.

I went ahead and sold all my signed books of his anyways aside from his rare Platinum #1.