• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

So many times there are the ugliest references made to Snyder's daughter. To include celebrating her death.

Snyderhater200520.JPG.f559d096d01dd5e8c1f36e3d7ecad60d.JPG

Kid you not. This topic comes up regularly on social media. Which when I read articles noting how Snyder fanatics are toxic, it is years of posts like this that come up and get scrubbed by Twitter and Facebook so then later on you can't pull them up to prove why people are so harsh toward detractors.

Autumn_Snyder.PNG.5d83868b645ecf81240120652f2cbd1c.PNG

All because her father made movies someone didn't like. So you know - go toxic on him and his family.

:facepalm:

It is sad that some people’s lives are so empty this is how they express themselves. I would hope they don’t have children.

i hope this movie does well. Like or dislike his movies, he is passionate about his work. 

11 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

So you know - go toxic on him and his family.

:facepalm:

That’s a word I’ve seen used quite often to describe the fans who wanted the ZS cut. “Toxic fans.”  Yes, we are the ones who are toxic. If it was discovered that there was an alternate cut of Age of Ultron you better believe Marvel fans (and myself) would petition to see it. Nothing against those who actually loved Age of Ultron. 

Edited by Oddball

Reminder

Zack Snyder explains why he isn't being paid to finish his cut of Justice League. For the past few months, Snyder has been hard at work completing his version of Justice League, which is drastically different from the version that was released in theaters in 2017. That cut was ultimately overseen by Joss Whedon and changed much of Snyder's original plans. Now, though, the release of the Snyder Cut means his vision will finally play out in the way it was intended to. Properly named Zack Snyder's Justice League, the four-hour movie will debut on HBO Max in March.

4 hours ago, Oddball said:

That’s a word I’ve seen used quite often to describe the fans who wanted the ZS cut. “Toxic fans.”  Yes, we are the ones who are toxic. If it was discovered that there was an alternate cut of Age of Ultron you better believe Marvel fans (and myself) would petition to see it. Nothing against those who actually loved Age of Ultron. 

Joss Whedon actually did have a "Director's Cut" of sorts for Age of Ultron. I wanted to see it.

The difference is that Director's Cuts are usually extensions of the film. Simply put, there will be 2 completely different Justice League movies in a month.

Edited by Angel of Death

On 2/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, Oddball said:

I have a 4K projector at home with 7 Bose speakers perfect for an occasion like this and yet circumstances will force me to watch JL on my 12.9 inch iPad Pro screen. At least the sound will be decent through my Bose headphones. 

Same here, I'm hoping for a quick Blu-ray release;

31 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

Allegedly, the cameo is Martian Manhunter. Which is a bummer, b/c a lot of people know that's coming already, but still good to know.

Martian Manhunter disguised as Green Lantern.