• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2021 at 7:39 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

So I'm not the only loser 'round these parts...

So you saw the crying guy with the range of emotions like he’s either getting the best or worst bj of his life. I don’t think he needs any pointing out in this video.

Edited by ▫️

On 12/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, ▫️ said:

I realized I needed to take a break from ZSJL when I started watching nerd reaction videos of Flash turning back time on YouTube. 

On 12/7/2021 at 11:39 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

So I'm not the only loser 'round these parts...

Struggle Nation and The Cyber Nerds are some of the more interesting reaction videos. They really get into these movies.

Cyber Nerds went nuts over the last trailer alone.

:roflmao:

On 12/7/2021 at 11:01 AM, Bosco685 said:

Struggle Nation

Struggle Nation is a must watch.  These guys and the ninja girl that doesn't say a word are hilarious.  Poor black dudes who enjoy their movies/TV/shows.  Cracks me up when they bring up how poor they are.

***They don't talk bad about much but they did not like Venom: Let There Be Carnage

On 12/7/2021 at 3:45 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Struggle Nation is a must watch.  These guys and the ninja girl that doesn't say a word are hilarious.  Poor black dudes who enjoy their movies/TV/shows.  Cracks me up when they bring up how poor they are.

***They don't talk bad about much but they did not like Venom: Let There Be Carnage

They didn't like how Sony allowed the MCU PG-13 standards driving a Venom/Carnage film to follow that same path. Thank the 'do it like the MCU' crowd.

On 12/8/2021 at 6:50 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's kinda funny, because if you watch any of these regular people viewing Man of Steel or BvS they tend to love them, contrary to "critic" opinions.

I mean sure, you get the crazies on there too that hate on many things.

But these more reasonable Youtube channels gives me hope there are folks that are just in it for appreciating content that deserves it. Not hating on things based on studio or comic book brand names.

On 12/8/2021 at 6:57 AM, Bosco685 said:

I mean sure, you get the crazies on there too that hate on many things.

But these more reasonable Youtube channels gives me hope there are folks that are just in it for appreciating content that deserves it. Not hating on things based on studio or comic book brand names.

There is 1 family on YT that claim to read (DC) comic books but they always provide disappointing trailer reactions because, "DC iSn'T LiKe MaRveL". Pathetic shills.