• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2022 at 8:04 AM, zuckuss2003 said:

Agree, the plot was nonsense.

You should be allowed to share when you didn't care for a movie. But unless someone is going out of their way to antagonize you over it, no need to instigate it further a la realsilvermane style.

This may shock you, but quite a few critics even came around and noted how they strongly disliked 2017 Josstice League which they attributed to Snyder. Then they saw Zack Snyder's Justice League and were blown away over the difference.

On 1/21/2022 at 9:00 AM, Bosco685 said:

You should be allowed to share when you didn't care for a movie. But unless someone is going out of their way to antagonize you over it, no need to instigate it further a la realsilvermane style.

This may shock you, but quite a few critics even came around and noted how they strongly disliked 2017 Josstice League which they attributed to Snyder. Then they saw Zack Snyder's Justice League and were blown away over the difference.

ZSJL ain't perfect, but to call the plot "nonsense" would be to call all CBM plots "nonsense", and I think that you would agree... That's nonsense.

On 1/21/2022 at 9:00 AM, Bosco685 said:

What's shocking is the effort you spent responding to a joke.

On 1/26/2022 at 9:32 AM, D84 said:

People have complained about these women's costumes showing off their abs, but if I had worked that hard for those muscles, I'd be showing them off all the time.

Hell, I'd be wearing that to the grocery store.

The vast majority of people who complain about showing off "too much skin" have no problems with shirtless Tony Stark, Thor, Steve Rogers, Scott Lang, Peter Quill, Peter Parker, etc.

Tom Holland was shown wearing just underwear in every Spider-Man film FFS.

People have complained about these women's costumes showing off their abs, but if I had worked that hard for those muscles, I'd be showing them off all the time.

On 1/26/2022 at 9:42 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

The vast majority of people who complain about showing off "too much skin" have no problems with shirtless Tony Stark, Thor, Steve Rogers, Scott Lang, Peter Quill, Peter Parker, etc.

Tom Holland was shown wearing just underwear in every Spider-Man film FFS.

It's selective offense statements based on what theme someone wants to push on a given day.

• DC movie has a joke: DC is copying Marvel - screw them!
  • DC has some connected franchise content: DC is copying the MCU - should have done that sooner!
  • DC has standalone films and TV shows: Where's the connected properties like the MCU has thoroughly and expertly applied for years??
  • DC property has an animal character: Look - they're trying to build their own Rocket Raccoon(ignores 2013 DC Nation Super-Pet content)!

On 1/26/2022 at 10:29 AM, Bosco685 said:

It's selective offense statements based on what theme someone wants to push on a given day.

• DC movie has a joke: DC is copying Marvel - screw them!
  • DC has some connected franchise content: DC is copying the MCU - should have done that sooner!
  • DC has standalone films and TV shows: Where's the connected properties like the MCU has thoroughly and expertly applied for years??
  • DC property has an animal character: Look - they're trying to build their own Rocket Raccoon(ignores 2013 DC Nation Super-Pet content)!

It's why I welcomed the idea of doing Justice League first (well, 3rd), before jumping into the solo films. The DCEU was going to be built based off of New 52, and I read that Justice League run. I can agree with waiting to do TDKR and/or DoS later in the franchise, but it was absolutely fine to me that they brought in Batman and Wonder Woman in the second installment.

Moment of silence for Kumail Nanjani. :sorry:

Months of work, diet and steroids and he didn't even get a shirtless scene.