• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, KCOComics said:I feel like this has gone entirely to far and there needs to be consequences for this kind of behavior. 

I didn’t read all 200+ comments in this thread, but this pretty much sums up my thoughts.  
It’s obvious this kid is just an obnoxious little .  He doesn’t get a pass because of his age.  

33 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I almost forgot. 

Just in case someone would like to doubt my authority to post a thread like this......I do still have my CGC forum watchdog badge which was granted to me years ago.

DomoBadge.jpg.27b3368b5c25eed013c05c400e12b0d6.jpg

A badge that.......need I remind anyone.......grants me all of the special powers and privileges associated with just such a position.

Which just so happens to be none.

42D6F777-BD4D-431C-A93B-4A850AA6FB2A.jpeg

Just now, AJLewandoski said:

The youngest they've ever had...or so they say...I had always thought there were laws against child labor (shrug)

If it really is true then the bar has been lowered to limbo proportions.

I seem to remember in the past there was a thread with a lot of hoo-ha about it, and it was confirmed to be true, which only served to cast doubts on the credibility and judgement of the Overstreet panel.

6 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Did I hear correctly, that Dylan is an Overstreet adviser?  

How could you not know?  He posts about it every chance he gets.  Just as he likes to post about his excellent grading, wonderful comics for sale - just go to dylan'scomicsworld - and his lovable personality....

2 minutes ago, joeypost said:
6 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Did I hear correctly, that Dylan is an Overstreet adviser?  

Obviously they have lower their standards. 

Breathing...check.

Talk about diluting trust in your product.

They should have a hall of shame list, too.  

Just now, thehumantorch said:

How could you not know?  He posts about it every chance he gets.  Just as he likes to post about his excellent grading, wonderful comics for sale - just go to dylan'scomicsworld - and his lovable personality....

He's actually been very divisive with it, using it to bully, cajole, manipulate and as 'a get out of jail free card'

I wonder if Overstreet actually are aware of his shenanigans? 

1 minute ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I remember that supposedly word was getting back to the Guide people about him.  I really hope they removed him.  It’s embarrassing.

No wonder the hobby is in the toilet in some areas.