• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Jenny says what?

Someone got her number or something.

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

on a technicality.

Like an asterisk next to a debatable record in a record book, or as a better example, a qualified green label!  hm  

At any rate, in before the lock as every thread with DylanTheKid as the main subject seems to eventually go the way of the dodo, sooner or later.  

Edited by James J Johnson

7 minutes ago, kav said:

We can rebuild him!
Jurassic Park - Mr. DNA Sequence - YouTube

Even if we do, I'll wager that threads about Dylan have a planned obsolescence in their code. Like our DNA. At a certain age, our cells reach a point where they're breaking down is more prolific than their repair mechanism. And like individual's genetics dictate this, just like threads about Dylan. You can almost sense when theses Dylan threads have reached their half-life and the terrain goes all down hill from there!  

Just now, James J Johnson said:

Even if we do, I'll wager that thread about Dylan have a planned obsolescence in their code. Like our DNA. At a certain age, our cells reach a point where their breaking down is more prolific than their repair mechanism. And like individual's genetics dictate this, just like threads about Dylan. You can almost sense when theses Dylan threads have reached their half-life and the terrain goes all down hill from there!  

Well but we could insert frog DNA!

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Well but we could insert frog DNA!

If we can do that, we may be able to start a DylanTheKidWorld Theme Park! :banana: 

Hundreds of lumbering Dylans roaming free, most contained securely behind electric fences, for our safety, I assume. The logistics of installing hundreds of toilets and acquiring mass quantities of AF 15s would pose a challenge, I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

Good to see bad folks banned, but I think harassing a fellow boardie and that boardie's family IRL is a much more serious offense IMO. 

So I guess it's good he's gone on a technicality.

I wouldn't call it a technicality.  He has shown that he only cares about what he cares about and is willing to aggressively push his agenda, and break any rule he pleases.  Creating a shill on the boards to avoid moderation is more of the same.  

People get kicked from forums on technicicality all the time.

Sometimes the rules are made, and broken by those that keep them because they don't like the person. 

It's human nature.

With that said, Dylan is a pathological something, and I feel the proper punishment has been meted out

37 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

People get kicked from forums on technicicality all the time.

Sometimes the rules are made, and broken by those that keep them because they don't like the person. 

It's human nature.

With that said, Dylan is a pathological something, and I feel the proper punishment has been meted out

It's almost like Al Capone and other big time criminals.  A lot of them weren't necessarily caught for drug trafficking, murder, etc.  They were caught for tax fraud.  (In this case, tax fraud would be the technicality, much like the shill accounts in Dylan's case.)

15 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

It's almost like Al Capone and other big time criminals.  A lot of them weren't necessarily caught for drug trafficking, murder, etc.  They were caught for tax fraud.  (In this case, tax fraud would be the technicality, much like the shill accounts in Dylan's case.)

Then there was the time Superman met Al Capone
Spinner Rack: "When Clark Kent Meets Al Capone!" Part Two | CGC