• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,634 posts in this topic

I guess they are really flying through stuff now. All changed status today. Then I'm done for a while. That's 50 graded cards. 

Economy

1.)Rcvd 2/1 

Finalized shipped

2.)Rcvd 3/10

Scheduled for grading

3.)Rcvd 3/18

Scheduled for grading

10 hours ago, Captmorgan7288 said:

I guess they are really flying through stuff now. All changed status today. Then I'm done for a while. That's 50 graded cards. 

Economy

1.)Rcvd 2/1 

Finalized shipped

2.)Rcvd 3/10

Scheduled for grading

3.)Rcvd 3/18

Scheduled for grading

Apparently something went wrong with their system and everyone’s cards got switched to “scheduled for grading” kind of disappointing this error hasn’t been fixed yet as it’s giving a lot of people false hope (myself included). 

21 hours ago, Fischer P said:

My 2 subs are updated 7/8

2/8 bulk: grading/imaging

2/8 bulk w/ subs: grading/imaging

approx how long will it be until i get my cards back do you guys think?

so, as it looks, my cards are not actually in grading, looks to be that it was just a mishap with their computers. Just wondering when its all going back to normal, or are my cards actually getting graded because they have been scheduled to get graded for over a month now? just upset due to getting so excited.

32 minutes ago, Dylan Thigpen said:

yeah I would like to know when this "glitch" is going to be reverted, so I can actually know the status of my cards.

@PaulS. this. Some people think their cards are getting shipping back to them with this glitch let along this thread just went to junk will all the misinformation now...

There needs to be a PSA put out regarding this matter as it's giving false hope to people and driving up my anxiety 🙃

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

@PaulS. this. Some people think their cards are getting shipping back to them with this glitch let along this thread just went to junk will all the misinformation now...

There needs to be a PSA put out regarding this matter as it's giving false hope to people and driving up my anxiety 🙃

They are working on it, hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

I just want to clarify the glitch as I am not seeing a whole lot of information about it.

So it seems that for everybody, any submissions they had went to whatever the next step is compared to whatever they were at before this glitch correct? So received status went to scheduled for grading, scheduled went to grading, and so on. Is that correct?

2/2/21
TCG - BULK
Shipped
7/9/21
2/2/21
TCG - BULK
Shipped
7/8/21

This is both of my bulk orders that were marked as received 2/2, finished between today and yesterday.

Overall grades were pretty disappointing (Especially on a bunch of Vending series 1 and 2 cards that were really mint, apparently not their surfaces)

Edited by Allcoin

After 45 days of “Scheduled for Grading” , finally shipped 👍🏼 Pretty much skipped over the grading stage. 

Received: 1/28/21
Items: 51 
Service: TCG - BULK
Shipped: 7/9/21

13 hours ago, Iacovan16 said:

Apparently something went wrong with their system and everyone’s cards got switched to “scheduled for grading” kind of disappointing this error hasn’t been fixed yet as it’s giving a lot of people false hope (myself included). 

One of mine shipped though???

7 hours ago, D1118 said:

What a mess.

Ikr? It has been two days since this "glitch" started and not fixed yet? Population report also has been worked on for months now?

CGC needs to hire better IT people and web developers. It's 2021, stuff like this shouldn't take months to fix or implement...

41 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Ikr? It has been two days since this "glitch" started and not fixed yet? Population report also has been worked on for months now?

CGC needs to hire better IT people and web developers. It's 2021, stuff like this shouldn't take months to fix or implement...

21 hours ago, PaulS. said:

They are working on it, hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

@Paul S How many generic corporate pot shots will you throw at us before we get some answers?

Our posts get deleted for speaking some spicy truth, but we get 0 information from you, from customer service reps, from anyone.

We can't have our cards back, you have no idea where they are, no refunds, no returns. Just a big bucket of NO.

People paid you thousands of dollars, you have had our property going on 3-5x longer than originally stated. 

I'm a contractor by trade, and if I were to pull something like this, clients would sue me into the dirt.

1 hour ago, tomatocan said:

@Paul S How many generic corporate pot shots will you throw at us before we get some answers?

Our posts get deleted for speaking some spicy truth, but we get 0 information from you, from customer service reps, from anyone.

We can't have our cards back, you have no idea where they are, no refunds, no returns. Just a big bucket of NO.

People paid you thousands of dollars, you have had our property going on 3-5x longer than originally stated. 

I'm a contractor by trade, and if I were to pull something like this, clients would sue me into the dirt.

I feel you, I'm in the same boat. Getting a pretty big financial shaft from this at the moment. Couldn't get my stuff back, been renting tables months in advance then not having the stuff back to sell. I wouldn't rail on Paul too much though. Based off his job description on his profile I don't think the issues stem from what he does. Think he just has an interest/knowledge in this collectible area so he ends up posting in this section a lot.