• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2023 at 8:54 PM, jaylay said:

Check this one out .... bulk submission of 239 vintage pokemon cards ... arrived into their system on 2/1/23 ... I have it back in my possession 2/9/23!!!!  WOWZERS!!!

DM me price please. We have about thay many in the Gold Cards.

Snapchat-2052124644.jpg

On 7/18/2023 at 8:12 AM, jmmyk12 said:

Does anyone have updates on turnaround times? tracking said it was delivered over a week ago but still not in the system

My most recent submission took 9 days before being entered in their system. 

I have no idea what's going on with my submission ...... I sent an express order a month ago turn time was meant to be 5 days...... I submitted an economy order a week later..... I have the bulk order back the express order is still waiting to be graded ........ I paid $50 a card for slower service ?!

On 8/15/2023 at 11:01 AM, PokeTheMostest said:

26 card bulk submission received 7/24 listed as scheduled for grading will update as the process updates 

Well this is kind of crazy just a few hours after giving this update my bulk submission has updated to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging... what are the odds lol will update when it goes to next steps

On 8/15/2023 at 1:14 PM, PokeTheMostest said:

Well this is kind of crazy just a few hours after giving this update my bulk submission has updated to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging... what are the odds lol will update when it goes to next steps

updated to Grading/Quality Control within the past 2 hrs

On 8/22/2023 at 1:16 AM, ThaBeeBear said:

Hey guys, my cards were delivered to cgc and signed for last Friday. How long does it usually take for them scan them so they show up under submissions?

in my experience, it takes about 3-6 days before it moves to scheduled for grading. then after that about 3-4 weeks before it changes to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging. 

My time frame so far is 

Received 7/27

Scheduled for Grading 8/2

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 8/18 (and its sitting here for now) 

the entire process so far is taking 3 weeks and 3 days (business days) (almost a month) and still on going. Hope this helps!

TCG Express update

3 cards

Delivered Tuesday 8/15

Received Thursday 8/17

Scheduled for Grading & Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging either Thursday 8/17 or Friday 8/17

Quality Control/Finalized Friday 8/17 and still in this stage as of today Wednesday 8/23

Will update once they are shipped!