• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,614 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2023 at 8:20 AM, Smurphz said:

I have an order that got there about 1 month before yours and last week moved to scheduled, then grading, then finalized and QC within days of each other and is now back to scheduled for grading. Wondering if there may have been some glitch that moved stuff up in process from what we could see and then back to where it was originally once the error was discovered 🤷‍♂️

Yeah my first order back in August was a bulk order, 25 cards. It said scheduled for grading on 8/25, then no update at all. then on 9/16 the box just randomly shows up at my door, all cards graded. the system never showed any stage past scheduled for grading, until it showed shipped like a week after I already received my cards. 

On 11/6/2023 at 11:23 AM, CodyLouis said:

Update: Shipped & Grades available 11/6

@NickiO CS @KaileeS CS This customer had their 20 card economy order returned in 9 working days, while others in this thread had their economy orders delivered to CGC weeks before his and those orders still haven't left the "Received" state. How, in terms of your order pipeline specifically, could this be possible? If you have any insight on that question I think it would be helpful to many of us in understanding the situation, and it would be great if you could share any other thoughts you have on this matter.

Economy: 30 cards

Delivered 10/02/23

Received: 10/10/23

Scheduled to grade: 11/07/23

Money taken 11/10/23
(Didn't take my 150 discount even after calling them the week before and having a note put on file for them to take the money and do so.
Also the customer service number has been nothing but great people when you talk to them with respect. The second call today I was told I would get a refund in 2 to 5 days for the 150 they didn't take out. ) 

Now I am just waiting to see how long it will take for the next steps. 
Going much slower than I thought it would when I started the submission but overall, about what I expected.  My only complain so far is the wait till we want to take the money out part. But we will see how the rest goes with my first sub to cgc. (btw the estimated time was 25 or 35 days when I started the sub and by the time I entered all the information and sent it.. it shot up to 45 days estimate lol.)

On 11/9/2023 at 7:43 PM, TheCollector2016 said:

Something strange is afoot here. You reached milestones in 3 weeks that took me 6 weeks.

could be depending on the type of cards submitted, could be because of the total number of cards in the submission, or could be just luck. (worship)

On 11/9/2023 at 7:43 PM, TheCollector2016 said:

Something strange is afoot here. You reached milestones in 3 weeks that took me 6 weeks.

From the status explanations:

Submissions are then arranged by service and received date so that they can be graded on a "first in-first out" basis by service level.

Based on this whole thread its clear that this is just not a true statement

On 11/15/2023 at 3:12 PM, critt said:

From the status explanations:

Based on this whole thread its clear that this is just not a true statement

I was thinking the same thing if you go look at my post. 8 days to receive  from day it was delivered but others were done before either of those dates that arrived after. How can that be true its based on first come first serve.  But either way as long as it comes in the general time frame of when they have the estimated times I wont complain. They should change those statements though lol

On 11/10/2023 at 4:17 PM, ImmaculateSports said:

Economy: 30 cards

Delivered 10/02/23

Received: 10/10/23

Scheduled to grade: 11/07/23

Money taken 11/10/23
(Didn't take my 150 discount even after calling them the week before and having a note put on file for them to take the money and do so.
Also the customer service number has been nothing but great people when you talk to them with respect. The second call today I was told I would get a refund in 2 to 5 days for the 150 they didn't take out. ) 

Now I am just waiting to see how long it will take for the next steps. 
Going much slower than I thought it would when I started the submission but overall, about what I expected.  My only complain so far is the wait till we want to take the money out part. But we will see how the rest goes with my first sub to cgc. (btw the estimated time was 25 or 35 days when I started the sub and by the time I entered all the information and sent it.. it shot up to 45 days estimate lol.)

Just an update. Its been in the finalize/quality control stage since they took the money on the 10th. Still waiting for the ship day.. My guess would be tomorrow.