• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2023 at 1:02 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Economy Order 1 - Received 9/12 - moved to GEI today 10/25

Economy Order 2 - Received 9/27 - still Received status

Economy Order 3 - Received 10/17 - still Received status

I just had another Economy order delivered on 10/24, and marked as received today, 10/26. That seems faster than the previous couple of orders.

Bulk - Received 10/3 - Still Received 

Economy - Received 9/12 - GEI 10/25
Bulk - Not checked in but been there since 10/12

I also just saw a post about a local subber who has worked out a deal with CGC for 2 week gauranteed turnaround time for Economy which I find to be complete BS if its true.

On 10/31/2023 at 1:38 PM, MCCdcdMCC said:

Bulk - Received 10/3 - Still Received 

Economy - Received 9/12 - GEI 10/25
Bulk - Not checked in but been there since 10/12

I also just saw a post about a local subber who has worked out a deal with CGC for 2 week gauranteed turnaround time for Economy which I find to be complete BS if its true.

where did you see that post?

On 10/25/2023 at 1:02 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Economy Order 1 - Received 9/12 - moved to GEI today 10/25

Economy Order 2 - Received 9/27 - still Received status

Economy Order 3 - Received 10/17 - still Received status

Economy Order 1 moved to QC/F today 11/1

Edit: Also shipped today, 11/1 (oof on the grades for this one (: )

Edited by cyclonus11

On 11/3/2023 at 12:08 PM, CodyLouis said:

Economy Order

Delivered - 10/24

Received - 10/25

Scheduled for Grading - 10/27

Grading/ Encapsulating/ Imaging - 11/2

Quality Control/ Finalizing - 11/3

Did you send in 1 card or something? How are you moving through the process so quickly with an economy order?!

On 11/3/2023 at 1:15 PM, Miijangu said:

Did you send in 1 card or something? How are you moving through the process so quickly with an economy order?!

Even if its one card, that shouldn't be how this works.

On 11/4/2023 at 2:25 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Welcome to CGC were nothing makes sense and they will grade stolen "pre-released" cards and will "confiscate" cards from collectors by calling them stolen.

PSA grades cards that haven't been released yet, grades fake cards, and no idea what you are referring to with the last part but it sounds like I'm watching a Poketuber drama video and I'm already bored with it. We are talking about turnaround times, and no I'm not shilling for them. I have been extremely critical of them about turnaround times and will continue to be. Stick to the youtube comment section with all that other stuff, your head is being filled with junk from losers who either sell PSA slabs for a living or hate CGC because they gave them too many 9s.

On 11/5/2023 at 1:57 AM, critt said:

PSA grades cards that haven't been released yet, grades fake cards, and no idea what you are referring to with the last part but it sounds like I'm watching a Poketuber drama video and I'm already bored with it. We are talking about turnaround times, and no I'm not shilling for them. I have been extremely critical of them about turnaround times and will continue to be. Stick to the youtube comment section with all that other stuff, your head is being filled with junk from losers who either sell PSA slabs for a living or hate CGC because they gave them too many 9s.

No need to attack me with ignorance. Do some research and educate yourself. I thought it would be fun to get my cards graded with my kids through CGC roughly 2 years ago and ended up in the same position as yall are in now. When I made my first bulk sub, TaT was like 40 some days. We didn't get our submission back for 8 months and that's was during the time CGC took payment right when you clicked submit.

Once again, welcome to CGC scrub! Hope you have been enjoying your stay. 😆 

On 11/4/2023 at 11:05 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

No need to attack me with ignorance. Do some research and educate yourself. I thought it would be fun to get my cards graded with my kids through CGC roughly 2 years ago and ended up in the same position as yall are in now. When I made my first bulk sub, TaT was like 40 some days. We didn't get our submission back for 8 months and that's was during the time CGC took payment right when you clicked submit.

Once again, welcome to CGC scrub! Hope you have been enjoying your stay. 😆 

Do they grade the cards fairly? Check

Are the labels not bright red? Check

Can you get them for a fair price because the rest of the market is caught in a ponzi scheme, desperately trying to justify their premiums by creating and consuming targeted drama content that the vast majority of could apply to all grading companies? Check

But Im supposed to boycott the company because some angry drama channel pointed out a mistake they made in an extremely niche circumstance that doesn't apply to my use case of their services whatsoever?

And I'm the scrub? Am I the one trolling an obscure thread of a company I no longer use because of a bad experience that happened literally years ago? That's really embarrassing.

Edit: Oh so two years ago? So around the time when PSA submissions were being accepted that ended up being returned literally years later? This is what I mean. Try to move on. Give opposum bud a rest, he is a sad little man and he is making you one too.

Edited by critt

On 11/3/2023 at 1:08 PM, CodyLouis said:

Economy Order

Delivered - 10/24

Received - 10/25

Scheduled for Grading - 10/27

Grading/ Encapsulating/ Imaging - 11/2

Quality Control/ Finalizing - 11/3

I have an order that got there about 1 month before yours and last week moved to scheduled, then grading, then finalized and QC within days of each other and is now back to scheduled for grading. Wondering if there may have been some glitch that moved stuff up in process from what we could see and then back to where it was originally once the error was discovered 🤷‍♂️

On 11/5/2023 at 1:15 AM, critt said:

Do they grade the cards fairly? Check

Are the labels not bright red? Check

Can you get them for a fair price because the rest of the market is caught in a ponzi scheme, desperately trying to justify their premiums by creating and consuming targeted drama content that the vast majority of could apply to all grading companies? Check

But Im supposed to boycott the company because some angry drama channel pointed out a mistake they made in an extremely niche circumstance that doesn't apply to my use case of their services whatsoever?

And I'm the scrub? Am I the one trolling an obscure thread of a company I no longer use because of a bad experience that happened literally years ago? That's really embarrassing.

Edit: Oh so two years ago? So around the time when PSA submissions were being accepted that ended up being returned literally years later? This is what I mean. Try to move on. Give opposum bud a rest, he is a sad little man and he is making you one too.

TL/DR

On 11/3/2023 at 3:15 PM, Miijangu said:

I have 20 cards in that economy order, but like Smurphz said, maybe it is a system glitch? All my cards are listed on my order, but I don't know why they would rush mine. I just have the basic membership