• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May Heritage Auction starting to look pretty interesting
3 3

319 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Taylor G said:

Who is going to proudly hang a $1M piece of bondage art on their wall?

Extra points for it prominently featuring the Klan.

46085023.jpg

Ehh, you hang it in the basement man cave 

9 hours ago, zhamlau said:

I still remember holding 3 Tom Brady Contenders autograph rookies I pulled from packs and thinking “what crappy luck I have”….who knew…

What are they worth now?

11 hours ago, zhamlau said:

I still remember holding 3 Tom Brady Contenders autograph rookies I pulled from packs and thinking “what crappy luck I have”….who knew…

Did you trade all three for a Drew Bledsoe rookie? lol

Edited by grapeape

29 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Geez, as much as I love Garcia Lopez OA, prices are starting to get serious now!

A lot of the DC style-guide images were heavily merchandised.    Strong prices for sure - but lots of nostalgia there…

I had a lunchbox with that Batman/Joker image 

5 hours ago, vodou said:
14 hours ago, zhamlau said:

What are they worth now?

Well considering one was 10/100 the numbered rare parallel and all three had good corners and would grade 9 and potentially a ten on the parallel…2.5 million maybe?

3 hours ago, grapeape said:

Did you trade all three for a Drew Bledsoe rookie? lol

Nope sold them because I worked at a card shop in Ann Arbor back in 2000-2001. He sold well, I had a lot of his cards when I was a dealer in the area for cards.

I had one that got severely damaged and I think I still have back at my dads house, but I’ve never had the urge to go back and look and prove/disprove the theory…maybe some day.