• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did everyone survive the blackout?
13 13

476 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

They're apparently looking for a new one, so get ready for 'I Hate the New Boards Part II' if they do....

:wishluck: That's the best news I've heard this week. The last one was a glorious, splendid train wreck. Can't wait. I'll be pulling for it. 

Gentleman, start your angst

Edited by Jeffro.

Just now, Jeffro. said:

:wishluck: That's the best news I've heard this week. The last one was a glorious, splendid train wreck. Can't wait. I'll be pulling for it. 

It could be fun, yes. Make sure you have your sunglasses ready...

It's still happening, still just as annoying. I'm getting more micro-dropouts, which I guess is preferable, but I really liked it when there were just none fullstop. 

5 minutes ago, Terry_JSA said:

This annoying message doesn’t go away. 

2F359202-9B75-4040-9DAC-2C07047156AC.jpeg

It's been going on for weeks...typically appearing late morning/afternoon here in EDT.

This isn't a hard error to diagnose - typically it's a either a simple typo of a server name or a DNS entry. Sure log files would show the exact file that's causing this.

Maybe Blackstone can figure it out!

-bc