• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any of the old boardies still around?
10 10

350 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2021 at 6:07 AM, Transplant said:

Bunch of nostalgic nerds. 

Very true. But, the majority of us wouldn’t be comic nerds without the pull back of aching nostalgia anyway. :smile:

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 8/25/2021 at 10:09 PM, HarveySwick said:

xD

Honestly, the “new” Boards came at a tough time for me when I was moving/relocating then came kid #2 a short time later…then moving again…then starting a new job… But, the new format. :sorry:The reason I started the Noob Guide was I felt so lost in the beginning and spent a lot of time figuring things out. The new format just felt overwhelming. But I need to start coming around and lurking. I missed seeing a lot of these familiar “faces”. 

Good to see you posting, Justin.  

@followtheleader pointed out that I have been registered here for 10 years since 2011.

I actually started reading the boards on a regular basis after NYCC 2010

I was actually told about the boards but one of the class of 2002 guys as a resource and would visit once in a while if it came up in a search. 

This place has sucked my life away.

lol 

I feel old.

On 9/16/2021 at 5:49 PM, Domo Arigato said:

All the old boardies should come back to the forums.

It's nice and quiet in here now. :cloud9:

maybe so, but not sure if it is safe to return..., :baiting:

On 7/13/2021 at 3:23 PM, gaz973 said:

So, I haven’t logged in here for ages and am just passing through to join in an old group chat. After clicking on Comics General, I don’t see any of the old faces from yesteryear. Are any of you old fogies still around? :hi:

I'm here now.Have you releft? lol 

You're one on the first folk I remember chatting with early on :)