• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robin Comes Out
2 2

186 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2021 at 4:37 PM, Qalyar said:

Given an infinite number of Kangs, some of them will have every possible sexuality.

I'm sorry. Too easy...

72699788.jpg.0bb08f00f7f00b17af62d13332cd16c3.jpg

On 8/10/2021 at 6:55 PM, Coverless 9.8 said:

Dr. Wertham will see you shortly!  :wink: Yes, I know he was writing about Bruce and Grayson!  I think they used to call it a joke, but you can take it any way you like!  :wink: (I see what I did there!) (:

The filter won't even let me write Richard Grayson's known first name! 1984 wasn't just a year. It's destiny! 

On 8/10/2021 at 3:12 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Boring and desperate.

On 8/10/2021 at 3:13 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

What lazy writing and creative story-telling. 

No ones cares about the character's sexuality, this is a cheap headline grab from creators who are not talented.  Even the garbage from the 90's had better creative ideas than this trash. 

DC creative meeting:
"Ok guys we need some fantastic story-something really interesting that will engage readers"
"We could make Robin gay"
"What a fantastic plot!!!"

On 8/10/2021 at 3:37 PM, Qalyar said:

Given an infinite number of Kangs, some of them will have every possible sexuality.

there are Kangs that split in 2 like an amoeba even!

On 8/10/2021 at 6:55 PM, lizards2 said:

I'm so happy that my childhood didn't involve constant reminders of who was sticking what where and to whom from my favorite characters.  Ah, simpler times.

Ah, yes, how quickly we forget that characters had girlfriends and boyfriends since how long?  But now that it's same-gender dating it's all about "who is sticking it to who."  Okay, buddy.  

Capture+_2021-08-10-22-53-20.png

Capture+_2021-08-10-22-52-26.png

Edited by djzombi
Added pix instead of pic link