• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGCs is hiring
6 6

123 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2022 at 5:16 AM, Gaard said:

Man, I haven't been to Arby's since last century. They got anything good there?

I would try the Market Fresh Turkey, Bacon, Ranch, with a side of curly fries, with horsey sauce to dip the fries in.

These are the only items I order there. 

I've enjoyed the gyros and the "brisket" specialty sandwich from time to time (try to eat fast food at least once a mo.). Of course since I'm in biz of selling tacos I rationalize that as 'keeping eye on competition.'

Talking about Arby's not CGC obv.  Never tried CGC's sandwiches.

On 1/23/2022 at 3:44 AM, grebal said:

I've enjoyed the gyros and the "brisket" specialty sandwich from time to time (try to eat fast food at least once a mo.). Of course since I'm in biz of selling tacos I rationalize that as 'keeping eye on competition.'

Talking about Arby's not CGC obv.  Never tried CGC's sandwiches.

I've eaten at CGC's. I had a number 8 with changes, so what I ended up with was halfway between 2 dishes, so I guess you could say I had an 8.5 with cream. It was delish. It did take them an unusually long time to get my friend and I the food, and that's after I paid upfront, mind you. After the food finally came and we'd eaten they left the receipt. Weirdly, for one dish there were notes explaining where they'd cocked-up making the dish, and what had been done to fix it. Really weird. My friend's dish though, had no such notes, even though our meals were around the same prices. Weird. 

On 1/22/2022 at 10:31 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

You've just done the same thing we did. You just then added extra chiding for doing so, this saintly act of pretending you didn't do what you just did. 

I really haven’t. I’m going by the comments I’ve read. You all are going by a couple lines in an email with zero information as to the actual job.

On 1/22/2022 at 9:39 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

CCG now employs more than 500 people at its Sarasota headquarters and over 600 people globally. With many new openings at the start of 2022, CCG is once again offering a sign-on bonus: $1,500 for all new employees who start by June 30, 2022.

Last year, I remember it was $2,000 bonus if hired by June 31st, 2020.  Why CGC is now so cheap?

On 1/22/2022 at 1:49 PM, Lord Gemini said:

I really haven’t. I’m going by the comments I’ve read. You all are going by a couple lines in an email with zero information as to the actual job.

I'm not sure what you are referring to specifically but all of the job descriptions are available online. 

On 1/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, Ryan. said:

I'm not sure what you are referring to specifically but all of the job descriptions are available online. 

Yeah, pages and pages of positions, not specifically the ones paying $15/hr without digging. That is not what I’m talking about and you know it. I’m talking about the blind speculation and bashing going on here.

On 1/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I've eaten at CGC's. I had a number 8 with changes, so what I ended up with was halfway between 2 dishes, so I guess you could say I had an 8.5 with cream. It was delish. It did take them an unusually long time to get my friend and I the food, and that's after I paid upfront, mind you. After the food finally came and we'd eaten they left the receipt. Weirdly, for one dish there were notes explaining where they'd cocked-up making the dish, and what had been done to fix it. Really weird. My friend's dish though, had no such notes, even though our meals were around the same prices. Weird. 

I like the pressed juice special, with the pressed panini ham and cheese is always good for a 9.8 experience.

Chefman Panini Press Grill and Gourmet Sandwich Maker Non-Stick Coated Plates, Opens 180 Degrees to Fit Any Type or Size of Food, Stainless Steel Surface and Removable Drip Tray, 4 Slice