• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

965 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2023 at 9:36 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm feeling the burn as well, looking to sell some stuff. Hard to see it go when it could have funded something other than debt. I got myself into it, Lord get me out in Jesus name kind of thing. Tight fit.

As much as it sucks to go broke; I'm not getting this opportunity again do I have to be grateful for it. 

On 3/4/2023 at 8:41 AM, Ninja0215 said:

As much as it sucks to go broke; I'm not getting this opportunity again do I have to be grateful for it. 

Amen! It's nice to see the excitement, and in the end love conquers all :) I'm glad enough to read the boards for some vicarious living lol 

On 3/4/2023 at 9:52 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen! It's nice to see the excitement, and in the end love conquers all :) I'm glad enough to read the boards for some vicarious living lol 

Happy to help! Lol just as long as my wife doesn't find out; all is good 🤣

On 3/4/2023 at 6:36 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm feeling the burn as well, looking to sell some stuff. Hard to see it go when it could have funded something other than debt. I got myself into it, Lord get me out in Jesus name kind of thing. Tight fit.

Ross, Gibbons and McFarlane were on my wish list for a long while  so I had to go for it and worry about my wallet later.

On 3/7/2023 at 1:43 PM, bobotski said:

Ross, Gibbons and McFarlane were on my wish list for a long while  so I had to go for it and worry about my wallet later.

I sprung for one McFarlane, true enough, and yes I'm thankful. It was definite wisdom to do so, but I'm not going to down it at all. We Love Comics!

On 3/9/2023 at 2:54 PM, ShaggyB said:

I decided to send a ross in but ive not yet shipped.

Want to get the custom label and they are currently trying to fix the order system for that

Screenshot_20230309_155348_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e8df4cc5bc643a953b4f5c20112d9075.jpg

:)

Sweet. I wouldn't have thought Alex Ross would do Spawn, but there you have it, I'd love to see a pic of the label too if there is an example.

On 3/10/2023 at 11:31 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

CGC is running a slab giveaway contest with AR and the image used for the slabs shows a signed on 5/29/23 date … possibly the day he is scheduled to sign

Oh really??? I'll have to look that up. 

On 3/14/2023 at 11:05 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Anyone have Frank miller books that hit your dashboard yet?? 👍

Mines checked in as of 3/2.... but the submission deadline just past last friday, so its gonna be a bit before he signs stuff.

On 4/5/2023 at 9:26 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Does anyone know when the miller signing is supposed to happen? 

Nope. Wish they would say thay though.

Its a 6 week turn time... but only guess we can make is from deadline date. Id like to know when the actual timer starts for any event.