• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 4/20/2023 at 1:14 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

this was posted on FB within the comments regarding this week’s Miller/Janson signing

Peter Reid
Great to see all the recent signings completed, Miller, Janson, Layton, and Claremont. Any update on when DeFalco happens?

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.
  •  

8iuTX4LlGZO.pngAuthor
    CGC Comics
    Peter Reid We have locked in a date for the first week of May!

Awesome.  Thanks for posting the update.

On 4/20/2023 at 1:14 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

this was posted on FB within the comments regarding this week’s Miller/Janson signing

Peter Reid
Great to see all the recent signings completed, Miller, Janson, Layton, and Claremont. Any update on when DeFalco happens?

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.
  •  

8iuTX4LlGZO.pngAuthor
    CGC Comics
    Peter Reid We have locked in a date for the first week of May!

Thank you for that

On 1/4/2023 at 10:11 AM, austinhg said:

This went into Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging back on 10/18/22.

However, with the news of new magazine holders, it's looking like at least until February to see some movement on this book or any other in house signing magazines. :(

I just got this back on 4/28, it was at CGC for a bit over a year. What a wild ride.

Any reason why a regular claremont signature would be in encapsilation for a week and the sound effect lettering one still not to that stage?

He finished all thr books right?

Similar question for Miller signing too. My book still in waiting to be graded state and he finished those up already right?

Been a while since I posted but finally some action.  Received my Chris Claremont submission.  I am very happy with the result. The grade was higher than I thought it would be.   Been looking to upgrade prior but the cost for a nicer copy was a bit high for me. Bought at release and read many times throughout the years.  CCS pressing did improve and help as it was beat up.  I do like the way it looks slabbed and the label.

Timeline

03/27 - Received at CCS

04/11 - Signed

04/27 - SFG

05/04 - G/QC

05/08 - Shipped

05/10 - Received

IMG_2490.jpeg

On 5/11/2023 at 2:53 PM, waynemel said:

Been a while since I posted but finally some action.  Received my Chris Claremont submission.  I am very happy with the result. The grade was higher than I thought it would be.   Been looking to upgrade prior but the cost for a nicer copy was a bit high for me. Bought at release and read many times throughout the years.  CCS pressing did improve and help as it was beat up.  I do like the way it looks slabbed and the label.

Timeline

03/27 - Received at CCS

04/11 - Signed

04/27 - SFG

05/04 - G/QC

05/08 - Shipped

05/10 - Received

IMG_2490.jpeg

One of mine went Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging the week of april 24th, its X-Men #1 gate fold cover with the custom logo you got

The other, Wolverine #1 (1988) is still in SFG, certian it was signed on the same day. It'll have the wolverine custom logo

On 5/13/2023 at 8:22 PM, ShaggyB said:

One of mine went Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging the week of april 24th, its X-Men #1 gate fold cover with the custom logo you got

The other, Wolverine #1 (1988) is still in SFG, certian it was signed on the same day. It'll have the wolverine custom logo

Both are now in GEI status. Cant wait to get them

On 5/16/2023 at 3:50 PM, ShaggyB said:

Both are now in GEI status. Cant wait to get them

Wolverine #1 signed and sketch shipped out today. 9.8 grade still.

X-men #1, still in GEI status. Been that way for a while now. I called to see whats up as it shouldnt be in that state for miltiple weeks.

On 5/20/2023 at 11:17 AM, GFlo said:

Hey guys, does anybody have an idea id Adam Hughes signature event has been scheduled? Maybe @CGC Mike can give us his two cents? I appreciate any insight. 

I didn't notice cgc social media mentioning, but on Adam Hughes Facebook there was :cheers:

image.thumb.png.fbdcaaf10a8873711acbe72b5ab30cf0.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator
On 5/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, GFlo said:

Hey guys, does anybody have an idea id Adam Hughes signature event has been scheduled? Maybe @CGC Mike can give us his two cents? I appreciate any insight. 

I have asked the team, and will post my findings here.

• Administrator
On 5/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, GFlo said:

He signed on May 11th