• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash Gordon - Savior of the Universe
5 5

433 posts in this topic

On 11/29/2022 at 8:46 PM, Yorick said:

Is that you at the controls?  Or perhaps Marwood?

No, 'on War Rocket Ajax' is code for a trip to the shit house.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:47 PM, Yorick said:

I don't think he was happy with my posting it...

Oh, I don't know  27587.jpg.ebec668c023eb84e1bedcc26b7b2cd1b.jpg

On 11/29/2022 at 8:51 PM, Yorick said:

You'll have to tune in tomorrow for that one.

Save the best for last :wishluck:

On 6/2/2022 at 4:20 PM, Yorick said:

I'm pretty certain Flash Gordon would have gone the way of Buck Rogers if not for the Queen soundtrack.  Queen energized Flash for these last 30+ years.

Absolutely one of my favorite soundtracks. The main song ROCKS and rocks HARD. Epic all the way. 

On 11/30/2022 at 2:03 AM, newshane said:

Absolutely one of my favorite soundtracks. The main song ROCKS and rocks HARD. Epic all the way. 

Is it a coincidence that every film we've ever loved, and every TV show we remember fondly, had fabulous music? I think not...

phwoar-sexy.gif.2bbb6093dfd8ffc68e6a9e361d2f7dba.gif                                        Capture.PNG.60a133b0f748c211735c41a8c3261816.PNG

On 11/30/2022 at 5:05 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Is it a coincidence that every film we've ever loved, and every TV show we remember fondly, had fabulous music? I think not...

Am I the only one that used to run around as a kid with the  Bigfoot & Wildboy theme playing in their head?:shy:

On 12/3/2022 at 12:48 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Am I the only one that used to run around as a kid with the  Bigfoot & Wildboy theme playing in their head?:shy:

I've no idea what you're talking about :eek: