• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2022 at 6:14 PM, Beastfeast said:

Ya'll are giving me hope for my Feb '21 books.  It's taken so long, I've moved twice.  

Rolls the dice!?! Cmon even some March Action!

nipit-nip-it-in-the-bud.gif

On 12/21/2022 at 12:25 PM, Ryan. said:

2/15/22 submission moved from G/E/I to G/QC this morning then back to G/E/I a few hours later. I wonder what they caught in quality control.

I mean, it is the holiday season. Tinsel stuck in the slab?

On 12/14/2022 at 3:52 AM, Key Largo Comics said:

Seems like things are speeding up a bit. :banana: Maybe they are starting to incorporate some of the process improvements that got the Modern tier sped up.

More likely due to the fact that some of the so-called once red hot BA, CA and MA books have taken a humongous double percentage pummeling from their recent highs and submittors are now no longer as anxious and in such a hurry to send in these kinds of books for so little gains, if any at all, after taking into account their shipping and slabbing fees along with any other ancillary charges.  hm  (shrug)

Edited by lou_fine

On 12/21/2022 at 4:38 PM, lou_fine said:

More likely due to the fact that some of the so-called once red hot BA, CA and MA books have taken a humongous double percentage pummeling from their recent highs and submittors are now no longer as anxious and in such a hurry to send in these kinds of books for so little gains, if any at all, after taking into account their shipping and slabbing fees along with any other ancillary charges.  hm  (shrug)

Don't think anyone was using Economy ST for hot modern books, unless they like being a year behind trends... 

On 12/21/2022 at 5:23 PM, dikran said:

2/21 G/Qc but 2/18 still GEI (shrug)

2/21 shipped, 2/18 still GEI :taptaptap: 

very happy with grades so far, these were all purchased long ago and was very worried about trimming or CT, but all good! Even got a couple in 9s!