• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2022 at 2:44 PM, Ninja0215 said:

For anyone who has used CCS wit their econ orders ; was it a year wait or a little more?? 

Hi @Ninja0215, I had 2 orders with an economy submission and 2 modern submissions (generally the same CCS TATs) received at CCS on Jul 27, 2021.  All three submissions' status changed to SFG on Jul 12, 2022.  So just 2 weeks short of a year when the posted TATs were about 254 days.

I see the current CCS TATs are 192 and 195 days, so around the 9-10 month range...  Hang in there!!

On 11/22/2022 at 5:47 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

Hi @Ninja0215, I had 2 orders with an economy submission and 2 modern submissions (generally the same CCS TATs) received at CCS on Jul 27, 2021.  All three submissions' status changed to SFG on Jul 12, 2022.  So just 2 weeks short of a year when the posted TATs were about 254 days.

I see the current CCS TATs are 192 and 195 days, so around the 9-10 month range...  Hang in there!!

Hey ty! They went to CCS in process about 2 months ago so hopefully by Christmas hahq 

On 11/22/2022 at 5:54 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Hey ty! They went to CCS in process about 2 months ago so hopefully by Christmas hahq 

Since my books were processed when only the last 8 months of submission status was available, I have no idea if any of my submissions were changed to CCS in process or how long they were in that state.  2 months, they should be close to finished.  

I have 48 economy books submitted by a presser that were delivered April 2023.  I don't have to worry about getting those back by Christmas!!

On 11/22/2022 at 6:01 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

Since my books were processed when only the last 8 months of submission status was available, I have no idea if any of my submissions were changed to CCS in process or how long they were in that state.  2 months, they should be close to finished.  

I have 48 economy books submitted by a presser that were delivered April 2023.  I don't have to worry about getting those back by Christmas!!

Yeah that's going to be awhile haha 

On 11/23/2022 at 8:29 AM, Ryan. said:

Woah, my 12/22/21 submission just went to G/E/I.

Will my 12/22 ship before my 11/29???

Riveting.

Gives me a glimmer of hope that my 1/13/22 will be fork lifted to the factory floor by Christmas??? Too optimistic???

On 11/29/2022 at 11:30 AM, Ryan. said:

I did, and was told, "Thanks for calling! We have no bucking idea when it will be done! Have a great day!!!!!!"

If they said that to you, you should have asked for a manager. They may have given you a free Economy submission certificate for being talked to like that. 

On 11/29/2022 at 8:30 AM, Ryan. said:

I did, and was told, "Thanks for calling! We have no bucking idea when it will be done! Have a great day!!!!!!"

Well, for all you impatient SOB's, if you just wait long enough for the boys at CGC to dig themselves out of the 2021 and early 2022 supposedly big money making economy subs which have now turned into money losing ones that can't even get back your pressing & grading fees, CGC will soon be begging you for submissions similar to the first few months of the Coronavirus epidemic when nobody knew what was going to happen.  hm  :taptaptap:  :taptaptap:

On 11/29/2022 at 12:40 PM, Shockmaster said:

If they said that to you, you should have asked for a manager. They may have given you a free Economy submission certificate for being talked to like that. 

They may have used slightly different words.

On 11/29/2022 at 12:40 PM, Shockmaster said:

That would be ironic. A free Economy submission. So more books can sit a year 😂

On 11/29/2022 at 11:40 AM, Shockmaster said:

Maybe it was a manager.