• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is TODD MCFARLANE publishing DC comic books?
5 5

152 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2022 at 10:11 PM, ak47po said:

Very interesting video from Ethan Van Sciver.

The good part starts at 6:45

15906_4_NL__46524.thumb.webp.00a064c2f994161d78768709d4f90d2c.webp

Interesting video.  Not sure if it's just a stretch or not.  But I'd love to see McFarlane or Kirkman take over any Batman related publishing.  Don't really care about the rest of the DC SH stuff.

On 9/2/2022 at 12:32 PM, URATowel said:

Prove to us that this is really you... say something misogynistic or homophobic or racist so we'll know it really is you! 

Or show us your No Ma'am credentials.

bundy.jpg.19daf8f9691b8914c223f6a588095f4d.jpg

Using logic here, and I haven't googled this person, BUT, the same people outraged by this person are also outraged by Mother Teresa 

So I honestly can't see the problem lying with him, but with those outraged

On 9/2/2022 at 1:01 PM, Ethan Van Sciver said:

I'm an amazing "human" and happy to be a part of this community!

Yeah, it does seem like Todd McFarlane is publishing some DC Comics, which is a new situation.  Also, DC has grabbed a new distributor and is actively seeking to get their comics out in more places.

Fascinating times for comics!

Ethan would be flattered, Stu.

And maybe a little embarrassed .... for you.

On 9/2/2022 at 5:16 PM, Hot Nickels said:

Maybe you’ve invented some grotesque online personality for whatever reason and In reality you are an amazing person. 

However the way you conduct yourself publically and the army of truly awful people that who call themselves your fans are an absolute embarrassment to this community. Grow up

It's Stu.

So yea, your last 2 words are appropriate .

On 9/2/2022 at 6:08 PM, Sigur Ros said:

Ethan would be flattered, Stu.

And maybe a little embarrassed .... for you.

???

Stu has posted in this thread, but not with that account. I don't know if that's actually EVS, but it's not Stu.

I hope you don't claim to be a detective. That would really be embarrassing.

On 9/3/2022 at 6:07 AM, The Meta said:

Using logic here, and I haven't googled this person, BUT, the same people outraged by this person are also outraged by Mother Teresa 

So I honestly can't see the problem lying with him, but with those outraged

I wasn't 'outraged' by Mother Theresa. You asked me about her rep and I explained it to you. No outrage, really. Same as with Van Sciver. I think he's trash, but I'm not outraged by him. He doesn't have that kind of power over me. I rarely keep up with his antics these days. Let him call himself Caesar to a bunch of literal incels and think he's god on Earth. That's fine. 

On 9/2/2022 at 6:16 PM, Cat said:

I wasn't 'outraged' by Mother Theresa. You asked me about her rep and I explained it to you. No outrage, really. Same as with Van Sciver. I think he's trash, but I'm not outraged by him. He doesn't have that kind of power over me. I rarely keep up with his antics these days. Let him call himself Caesar to a bunch of literal incels and think he's god on Earth. That's fine. 

Whatever helps you sleep, enabler 

On 9/2/2022 at 7:46 PM, Lazyboy said:

???

Stu has posted in this thread, but not with that account. I don't know if that's actually EVS, but it's not Stu.

I hope you don't claim to be a detective. That would really be embarrassing.

Oh.. well..  good thing you can't have more than one ID here.

You know, to make an ID of a celeb you don't like, for the sole purpose of replying to it with insults.

You got me Einstein.

lol, ffs....

dunce.png.54e530d2d614069211d822abc5414493.png