• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is TODD MCFARLANE publishing DC comic books?
5 5

152 posts in this topic

Now listen up you know ya come home from that nine to five and lay yourself down on burgundy couch, you know, it never really was burgundy. It was red, and you painted it red with the goddamn spraypaint can and now you have bits and pieces of burgundy stuck to your butt every time you get off of it. You never tell your family, you never tell your family because, you know, ol' Junior, he's gotten a lil' gray there, and, and What can you do?

Grab yourself a can of pork soda You'll be feeling just fine Ain't nothin' quite like sittin' 'round the house Swiggin' down them Cans of swine

Well, alright, I'm really starting to worry about you. You just had to have that two-car garage with the large driveway so you could park that goddamn boat in it. If it wasn't for the boat And what're you doing? You got yourself a costco socket? and then you wreck it with a screwdriver And you know, pliers isn't enough for the surface then what the hell is?

Grab yourself a can of pork soda You'll be feeling just fine Ain't nothin' quite like sittin' 'round the house Swiggin' down them Cans of swine

Kansas Wine, I like Kansas wine Kansas Wine, kansas wine, I-i mean cans of swine, not, k-kansas wine Well, you know, maybe it's something simpler, like your team lost or your girlfriend used to be a guy, you know, I don't know. I mean, you never know, right?

On 9/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, Ethan Van Sciver said:

Talking about it openly has meant being shunned, deplatformed, and canceled

At least one is trying.

I may not agree with everything you say but you have every right to say it.  Shutting down people we disagree with only shows we're not secure in our own beliefs.  It's also immature.

Anyway, the community thing is one of many things I do agree with.

👍

On 9/5/2022 at 8:48 PM, Sigur Ros said:

At least one is trying.

I may not agree with everything you say but you have every right to say it.  Shutting down people we disagree with only shows we're not secure in our own beliefs.  It's also immature.

Anyway, the community thing is one of many things I do agree with.

👍

I’m perfectly secure in my beliefs, and I’ll continue to condemn those that are trash. I only brought up that mine and other people’s posts were removed while this guy’s are still around.

• Administrator
On 9/5/2022 at 9:56 PM, Lord Gemini said:

I’m perfectly secure in my beliefs, and I’ll continue to condemn those that are trash. I only brought up that mine and other people’s posts were removed while this guy’s are still around.

I did call him out specifically, and informed him that politics were not allowed here.  If he continues to do so, I can assure you that action will be taken.