• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2022 at 6:20 AM, WEBHEAD said:

I am sure my Santa was so generous  I am waiting for Xmas at that time I will open... this year has been bitter  my Mom passed in Jan, had to sell the house and moved out of state to be close to my daughter plus major health issues that God Bless the wonderful Doctors..... things have turned around I feel blessed

Santa-claus.webp

Thankful for every day that we have, knowing that everyone has it hard at times. Prayers 🙏

I don't know who my SS is, because I didn't want to dig through the box and be un-surprised. Just want to let whomever my SS was, they are right under the tree and I'm excited to post what I got.

Merry XMas to everyone here - this was my first year back after many years, and this was always one of my favorite aspects of the boards, I'm glad I got to participate again. It's been a year of crotch-shots, but I'm looking forward to ending it on a good note, with many thanks to the people here in the hobby.

On 12/21/2022 at 2:05 PM, Lifesuggs said:

Seeing all these posts I think I took the directions too strictly, I received my box in the mail and immediately hid it from myself so I wouldn't open it before I was supposed too 

Same. I don't even open up the shipping box until Christmas. 

So, here's the thing @Loading....  I'm travelling for Christmas.  Leaving on 12/23 and returning on 12/28.  I can't really pack these presents and take them with me for space efficiency reasons.  My choices therefore are (1) leave the packages until after I get back. (2) Open them before I go.

I think you see which way I am leaning here....

On 12/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, Axelrod said:

So, here's the thing @Loading....  I'm travelling for Christmas.  Leaving on 12/23 and returning on 12/28.  I can't really pack these presents and take them with me for space efficiency reasons.  My choices therefore are (1) leave the packages until after I get back. (2) Open them before I go.

See the source image

On 12/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, ashsaytr said:

See the source image

lol now I know where that meme is form doh! 

I've never seen the Waterboy, I only know, "you can do it!" from "Pretty Fly!" by the Offspring.

Yet another thing that I'll probably forget overnight :cheers::roflmao: 

On 12/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, Axelrod said:

I vote 2! Nothing wrong with opening it up now if you wont be around in my opinion.

quick question for all... will there be a new thread started on the 25th where we can post what we got?

On 12/21/2022 at 2:32 PM, Loading... said:

I vote 2! Nothing wrong with opening it up now if you wont be around in my opinion.

quick question for all... will there be a new thread started on the 25th where we can post what we got?

not sure, but probably, but again if he posts what he got here, the + symbol next to quote will save the post that we can click to post, his post, in that thread when created! ^^

I followed that lol 

image.thumb.png.c404b29081a6529f5979024d57eeacb3.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/21/2022 at 2:10 PM, wombat said:

Seeing all these posts I think I took the directions too strictly, I received my box in the mail and immediately hid it from myself so I wouldn't open it before I was supposed too 

Same! Now the three of us are best friends.

Damn you people! 

I opened the box to take the photo like the rest of you and now I’m even more excited and want to open it up

the word horror a bunch and a Jim Mahfood sticker

must… show…. restraint

not seeing a boardie name so hoping there’s a card in the package otherwise I have to dox someone 😁

9C1DBE8E-E01A-4A34-8EAC-6A237271F44A.jpeg

On 12/21/2022 at 2:10 PM, wombat said:

I thought mine was an Amazon delivery so I opened it up without thinking :eek:. I likely would have anyways. I'm enjoying seeing the gifts that people have posted so far including the Sunday comics wrappings.  I'm hoping @Kramerica enjoys the special wrapping paper I used for his gifts :wink:.

On 12/21/2022 at 10:27 AM, Wall-Crawler said:

Despite the USPS/Customs/Canada Post mangling my SS shipment, the presents inside arrived perfectly fine! 

Thanks in advance to @oakman29 for the gifts! Looking forward to opening these up!

20221221_132249.jpg

Oh thank God it arrived safe. I was worried it wouldnt make it in time. My post office said Canadian customs can be spotty(said nicely) at times.

Edited by oakman29

On 12/21/2022 at 1:42 PM, universal soldier said:

I thought mine was an Amazon delivery so I opened it up without thinking :eek:. I likely would have anyways. I'm enjoying seeing the gifts that people have posted so far including the Sunday comics wrappings.  I'm hoping @Kramerica enjoys the special wrapping paper I used for his gifts :wink:.

Gimme a sec and I can post.....

On 12/21/2022 at 4:56 PM, Kramerica said:

I love it BTW :banana: I apologize for not posting it sooner. I thought I had....

That paper was harder to find than what's inside lol