• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2022 at 4:37 PM, Axelrod said:

I have presents!

Can't tell which Boardie they come from (please let me know), but thank you so much, Jon!

IMG_0874.JPG

@Axelrod I am glad they arrived safely! Sorry I may have just put my name and not my board name on the card. Hope you enjoy!

On 12/20/2022 at 10:47 AM, Loading... said:

Ho Ho Ho Sectret Santa has arrived safe and secure! Very nice touch with the Sunday comics. I am very excited to see what we have here on Xmas. Thank you very much @Comics4All

EB79226B-8E3B-49B4-A991-EF94C741B040.jpeg

@Loading...

I am so glad they got there on time!

You are welcome!

I think there was only 1 other boardie besides me, wrapping with the Sunday Funnies! 

We gotta keep the tradition alive, although I'm sure newspapers aren't long for the world....

On 12/20/2022 at 5:30 PM, Phicks said:

5FE6519B-5351-4435-9192-CF0320F96445.png

Right there with you 😂

Who I was secret Santa for has had the gift three weeks and never posted received either though haha. hope it works out! It should!

have hope!

On 12/20/2022 at 5:36 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Right there with you 😂

Who I was secret Santa for has had the gift three weeks and never posted received either though haha. hope it works out! It should!

have hope!

I put in a card with my board handle on it, I wonder if they found digging to the bottom of the box. :wishluck:

I'm sure I'll find out. hm

On 12/20/2022 at 6:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Right there with you 😂

have hope!

Expand  

I put in a card with my board handle on it, I wonder if they found digging to the bottom of the box. :wishluck:

I'm sure I'll find out. hm

You know you can edit your posts, rather than reply to them.....right?:baiting:

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

On 12/21/2022 at 7:20 AM, WEBHEAD said:

I am sure my Santa was so generous  I am waiting for Xmas at that time I will open... this year has been bitter  my Mom passed in Jan, had to sell the house and moved out of state to be close to my daughter plus major health issues that God Bless the wonderful Doctors..... things have turned around I feel blessed

Sorry to hear about your rough year. Hopefully your secret santa is the start to a much better 2023!