• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic thief caught at Berkely show!

32 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

Very early in the show--I believe he stole from the first two booths up front. And we'd made it 6.5 years with zero reports of even a book missing at our show--so yeah, it's disappointing.

At least the dirt bag was caught.

On 11/6/2022 at 1:48 PM, Cobbledclam said:

From Alan of Heroes in Campbell, CA Instagram page. 
Another one bites the dust! 

621FC9A9-DAC3-4376-AA81-81C7B8E9476F.jpeg

5C481201-4332-448B-8B67-0B6869A53CEC.jpeg

Hmm another grey haired white guy. Just like the other thief recently caught.   Let's see another older White Guy committing a non-violent crime of stealing 'funny books" means nothing more than the most minor repercussions.  Look out at cons he's probably back at it already.

On 10/16/2022 at 3:55 PM, Cobbledclam said:

Concerning theft ..FYI… the guy that Terry O’Neil busted stealing in Chicago was caught again at Motor City Con. Info sent to me yesterday from Grahamcrackers. Pic o person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed below. Deer in headlights seems to be his favorite pose. 

ACDD9E4E-0F8F-423F-AF70-B05B9B71CD7B.jpeg

Edited by MAR1979

On 11/11/2022 at 2:21 PM, MAR1979 said:

Hmm another grey haired white guy. Just like the other thief recently caught.   Let's see another older White Guy committing a non-violent crime of stealing 'funny books" means nothing more than the most minor repercussions.  Look out at cons he's probably back at it already.

Bro...really? C'mon man (tsk)

On 11/12/2022 at 3:12 PM, Courageous Cat said:

Bro...really? C'mon man (tsk)

Really. Middle aged White Guys who presumably are suburban middle class are historically not going to face as much legal consequences for theft as a decidedly non-White guy. This is simply factual and long established and is, I believe, the point of the comment you're responding incredulously to. 

On 11/14/2022 at 6:28 PM, lordbyroncomics said:

Really. Middle aged White Guys who presumably are suburban middle class are historically not going to face as much legal consequences for theft as a decidedly non-White guy. This is simply factual and long established and is, I believe, the point of the comment you're responding incredulously to. 

Well my dear CGC cuddle buddy! Oddly enough I happen to have the solution to the grave disparity of injustice served upon the racially suppressed......STOP F"N STEALING...That is all