The January 2023 HA auction starting to load up
2 2

419 posts in this topic

Meanwhile on Comiclink Featured...

SGT. ROCK #317 PAGE 10

1978, the Classic Sgt. Fury Artist Draws the "Other" Sgt.

Current Bid: $110
Number Of Bids: 14 history.gif

RAD84DAB20221024_154134.jpg

 
 
Primary Artist Name: MR. AYERS

Secondary Artist Name: ROMEO TANGHAL

 

RECLINING NUDE STATUE (#38/51)
RICHARD CORBEN

1977, Limited Edition Statue

No Reserve Auction
RAD21AF22022114_1293.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2022 at 5:32 PM, lobrac said:

Meanwhile on Comiclink Featured...

SGT. ROCK #317 PAGE 10

1978, the Classic Sgt. Fury Artist Draws the "Other" Sgt.

Current Bid: $110
Number Of Bids: 14 history.gif

RAD84DAB20221024_154134.jpg

 
 
Primary Artist Name: MR. AYERS

Secondary Artist Name: ROMEO TANGHAL

 

RECLINING NUDE STATUE (#38/51)
RICHARD CORBEN

1977, Limited Edition Statue

No Reserve Auction
RAD21AF22022114_1293.jpg

Ha ha.  Comicconnect started today too, if Clink falls by the wayside as an alternative to HA, let's see if CC can be a credible alternative.

Malvin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2022 at 7:32 PM, lobrac said:

Meanwhile on Comiclink Featured...

SGT. ROCK #317 PAGE 10

1978, the Classic Sgt. Fury Artist Draws the "Other" Sgt.

Current Bid: $110
Number Of Bids: 14 history.gif

RAD84DAB20221024_154134.jpg

 
 
Primary Artist Name: MR. AYERS

Secondary Artist Name: ROMEO TANGHAL

 

RECLINING NUDE STATUE (#38/51)
RICHARD CORBEN

1977, Limited Edition Statue

No Reserve Auction
RAD21AF22022114_1293.jpg

They Call Him.... MISTER AYERS!!!!

Also that fricken Corben statue is following me everywhere. Did all the auction houses enter in a bet as to who could sell one for the most? I swear I've seen on at three different auction houses in the last couple of weeks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2022 at 6:20 PM, malvin said:

Ha ha.  Comicconnect started today too, if Clink falls by the wayside as an alternative to HA, let's see if CC can be a credible alternative.

Malvin

We’ll see. I have no desire to bid on anything that’s still listed elsewhere as “$For sale or trade” …

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2022 at 2:45 PM, grapeape said:

The 💰 is drawing the good stuff out of previously tightened grips. Did they wait too long? Is disappointment on the horizon? Will the 💰 keep falling from the sky?

Tune in as we watch the next episode of As the HA World Turns

😬 😬 😩 

 

Usually, Nov-Feb HA have the weakest sales price results.  However, this years’ Nov auction had shown otherwise and it will be interesting to see if the strong results continue through the doldrums of winter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2022 at 5:32 PM, lobrac said:

Meanwhile on Comiclink Featured...

SGT. ROCK #317 PAGE 10

1978, the Classic Sgt. Fury Artist Draws the "Other" Sgt.

Current Bid: $110
Number Of Bids: 14 history.gif

RAD84DAB20221024_154134.jpg

 
 
Primary Artist Name: MR. AYERS

Secondary Artist Name: ROMEO TANGHAL

 

RECLINING NUDE STATUE (#38/51)
RICHARD CORBEN

1977, Limited Edition Statue

No Reserve Auction
RAD21AF22022114_1293.jpg

Spot on shines a light on the shortcomings of Comiclink. I will give them credit on this one by Mark Bagley. When the auctions began I thought, "consignor should have put this one on HA." However, it's up over $28K already. Although this would probably sell on ebay for five figures.....

RADEF3CC20221011_14131.jpg

Edited by grapeape
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 3:22 AM, grapeape said:

Spot on shines a light on the shortcomings of Comiclink. I will give them credit on this one by Mark Bagley. When the auctions began I thought, "consignor should have put this one on HA." However, it's up over $28K already. Although this would probably sell on ebay for five figures.....

RADEF3CC20221011_14131.jpg

That is a very well drawn comic book art page, with nicely laid panels, imho.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Frank Miller and Joe Rubinstein Wolverine #2 Story Page 17 | LotID #171001 | Heritage Auctions" https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/frank-miller-and-joe-rubinstein-wolverine-2-story-page-17-original-art-marvel-1982-andlt-/p/7338-171001.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

Here is a very nice prime Miller wolverine action page👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Jack Kirby, John Verpoorten, and John Romita Sr. Thor #252 Cover | LotID #183001 | Heritage Auctions" https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/jack-kirby-john-verpoorten-and-john-romita-sr-thor-252-cover-original-art-marvel-1976-/p/7338-183001.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

A fantastic Thor v ulik Kirby bronze cover......I love this cover.....so powerful!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Kevin Eastman Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #8 Cover Original Art | LotID #190007 | Heritage Auctions" https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/kevin-eastman-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-8-cover-original-art-mirage-1986-/p/7338-190007.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

Wow.....TMNT 8 for all the TMNT and cerebus fans 🤯

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2022 at 4:53 AM, drdonaldblake1 said:

"Frank Miller and Joe Rubinstein Wolverine #2 Story Page 17 | LotID #171001 | Heritage Auctions" https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/frank-miller-and-joe-rubinstein-wolverine-2-story-page-17-original-art-marvel-1982-andlt-/p/7338-171001.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

Here is a very nice prime Miller wolverine action page👍

One of the very best of the series. That image of Wolverine is so memorable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2