• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
20 20

961 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2023 at 2:54 AM, Hero Restoration said:

You know that's the problem? There is a contract and it's being completely ignored because it doesn't say what anyone wants it to say. If you can't agree with the terms and agreement, then don't check off the box and agree. And then decide later, You're just going to make up your own policy. Want to learn more? Read this.

1. Customer agrees to pay Company all Services fees at the time of submission. Prices for Services are subject to change. Prices on pre-printed paper Submission Forms are only current as of the date of printing, so Customer should confirm current prices on Company’s web site. If payment is being made by credit card, Customer agrees that Company may charge all Services fees to the credit card upon receipt of the Submission Form. Unpaid balances shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.0% per month until paid. Customer hereby grants to Company a security interest in the collectibles submitted to secure payment of any Services fees. In addition to such security interest, Customer agrees that Company may hold any collectibles or other property submitted by Customer until Customer has paid in full all outstanding balances, regardless of whether such balances are related to such collectibles or other property.
  2. Customer assumes all risk of loss or damage to collectibles until collectibles are received and inspected by Company. A Company’s provision of Services commences upon receipt of a submission of collectibles from Customer. Once a submission of collectibles is delivered to Company, it cannot be canceled or changed by Customer

NOT MY Words, OR HERO'S, SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT WORDING THEIR ARE BIGGER FISH THAN ME TO TAKE THAT UP WITH. 😉

No more butts, no more assumes. 

If you have signatures for each transaction on one of those contracts...then people must not been reading. I would have walked away with terms like that.

Can you actually produce one of these signed contracts for every late book in your possession? Or are they lost?

Edited by skypinkblu

On 6/18/2023 at 1:15 AM, Hero Restoration said:

I think you're confusing excuses with reasons. It is what it is on both sides.

I think you’re confusing your lack of responsibility and thinking you’re owed something. It is sad that those who are in the wrong always justify their bad behavior instead of doing the right thing.

On 6/18/2023 at 2:11 PM, Ed Hanes said:

someone from the business had left a box of really expensive, rare comics in their car from lots of different collectors who had sent them in to be restored.

:facepalm: