• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
20 20

961 posts in this topic

On 7/19/2023 at 8:10 AM, Buzzetta said:

It's inevitable that years from now, one guy will search far and deep through the board's history to resurrect this thread only for him to do something inappropriate with around five others resulting in the implosion of the whole thread and it being locked. 

IBTL!

On 7/20/2023 at 1:42 AM, ExNihilo said:

I stopped following this for a few days and now I come back and it's like the thread is on fire again.  9 years?!  Part of how I justify expensive books to myself is to amortize the cost of ownership over the life of the asset (or more realistically, of me).  If I buy a $30,000 book, then I think of it as just spending $1000/year.  (For simplicities sake, I ignore the time value of money of what a $30k investment would grow to become in those 30 years).  My point is, I'm willing to spend a lot on books and see the majority of the cost attributed to the asset itself, and a portion of it is simply the cost of ownership and the ability to see and enjoy such a book.  9 years with that book in someone else's hands would rob me of any joy I get out of owning something.  I get nervous when CGC has my book for 9 months.  I've be questioning the status of my book weekly if it took them over a year to do anything.  How you maintain your sanity on a six figure book is beyond me.  9 years without starting work/services?  That's no longer a business failure.  As others have said, that's business fraud.  :jawdrop:

This was a hobby, not a business. 

Glad I was here to see that before everything is wiped

As for Hero...

If you yourself had half a brain that wasn't muddled by that gigantic ego, you would have handled this all through PM and it probably would have been smooth sailing, since we all know the average comic book collector is akin to a crack head.

They want their fix, and yeah, of course they want their books finished, especially when they can afford your services 

I just have one question...

Is he really this perturbed? (because it really shouldn't be Mike who is perturbed...it should be his customers)

Or is this a deliberate attempt at making the thread go away?

I guess, technically, that's two questions.

On 7/20/2023 at 4:08 AM, Hero Restoration said:

I just spent 2 hours talking to this client and it was a complete waste of time. I offered to send him his book back tomorrow and he refused. His book is nearly done, over 200 hours have been spent on his book between me and other people in the crew.

We are not keeping his book. He is threatening us if we do not finish his book the way he wants and that's why it is still here. Nobody's book is being kept from from them. Calling Hero a thief is utter bull spoon. I mean bull spoon. I don't want any of your guys's books. I want them gone, but the  clients won't let me ship them back the way they are. They Want me to finish them, even though I'm dying?. That would be fine except all you jerk off's. Want to make this worse than it has to be? What you think is a good action, is actually preventing what the clients want. You want to call out The legal system? Guess what? The legal system is going to take your books and put them in a cold warehouse and then eventually ship them out in an envelope because you couldn't calm down and let me do the right thing.

You think you're calling to arms, but you're sending clients to their doom So you think what you're doing is honorable, you're so full of s*** I can't even imagine what goes on in your brain. All you're doing is creating an atmosphere where people's books get locked up in the court system for an eternity. I've been busting my balls for what? Nothing. If this s*** don't stop, the trustee will be sending your books back and you can enjoy that and complain about the trustee all you want.

You think you're untouchable because you're on the boards with some stupid name that nobody knows who you are? You just wait till someone wants to ask you questions from the court, and they're using your real name. Yeah I screwed up and made the wrong decisions, but I'm trying to do the right thing and make everybody right.

And just to reiterate to the liars, I have apologized many times throughout this thread so you're full of s*** You're an obstruction of justice, your slanderous misinformation liable incorrect facts is only causing things to get worse for the clients.

That's right, all you individual_without_enough_empathys who aren't customers who are making it worse for the people who are customers, you're to blame for their extended woes.

Yeah it's causing trouble for me, but it's only interfering for the clients getting what they should get. So the next time you think yourself righteous about what you're doing, what you're really doing is f****** everything up for the clients who just want their books back.

Now the court will make sure the books get back, but they're slower than me so I hope you're happy. I'm going to get my surgery and let them take care of it, it's time to take care of myself .That's not how the clients want to get their book shipped, but you're making sure that's how it's going to happen.

I hope CGC is happy, I hope a joke of a moderator is happy, and I hope all you haters are happy. You want to make threats and come by here even though you're not even a client?  I'm in the country, I'll shoot the s*** out of you and laugh while I'm doing it, like I'm the insane joker because you push me there, and you deserve it for your absolute arrogance.

Not because I'm that kind of a guy, but because you're that kind of an a******. Anyone who thinks they're irresponsible actions is justified by someone else's mistakes is nothing but a problem in society. You think you're on the right track, the court's already know what's going on. Dumbasses.

I'm sorry, did I already stole your thunder? How you're inciting a riot, and complicating an already complicated situation. It won't be long before subpoenas will want to call on the actual names of the people in this thread who have been carrying on with the nonsense of false accusations of theft and fraud. Ops, I made a threat so I'll be blocked, but not any of the other threaders because of the conflict of interest. " Documented"

Everybody has an opinion and that's fine, but when you push for an agenda that you think is what you want, you better realize the consequences of your actions. People who had a chance to have their book shipped back to them professionally, packed, and completed, are now at risk because of you.

Now your actions are instigating the opposite. If a customer is unsatisfied in the way they receive their books back, it won't be because of me.

It'll be because they didn't like how an unfamiliar entity dealt with it. Then they'll be reminded of how all the unthoughtful inconsiderate dingalings made things more difficult by inciting a panic rush for the door, even if it meant trampling over human lives

That's right, I've called you out for the insignificant inconsiderate person who would trample over another person just to get to the exit, that's you,

So, if you truly care about the innocent victims as you would put it, then be part of solution, not part of the problem. 

But you are not part of the solution, then you are  part of the problem then f off. The customers should be more mad at you than me, you're the obstacle.

Now you'll say some BS cry baby stuff that makes you sound better than you are, but you really are just a piece of spoon trying to make someone else a piece of spoon too.

I'm trying to do the right thing more than you can comprehend. So if you think you're on the right track with what you're doing, understand I'm already ahead of you. I'm trying to do the right thing, but better. I've already made sure the legal system is involved because I'm not trying to keep anybody's books. I'm trying to make sure the least amount of people are unsatisfied, and you all are trying to make sure of the opposite.

You won't like what I'm saying, and you'll spread some more lies, and In writing so if it ever comes down to it. I got it in writing. Two wrongs don't make a right, and never will.

Did I mention subpoenas for people's real names? I won't even have to try, the court. Will ask for that. Are you ready to stand trial? Are you ready to talk s*** in front of a jury? No, I don't think so.. go ahead and listen to Doug, he seems to know everything about the law. Lol You are next Doug. Lawyers would avoid saying things that you saying, and doesn't mean you won't have to answer to that. I want to know what your last name is. Then we'll see what you're made of. Your open  Attorney advice would make other attorney's cringe. I dare you to give out your real name. I doubt it, because you couldn't be more wrong about your flawed analysis.

For the clients involved, I'm so very sorry, that you have to deal with all this anxiety caused by people who have no stake in the game at all, and are just having a problem with someone they don't like.

will do everything I can to help the clients be whole, bar subsided from the obstructions of those fools. Who would incite anxiety, chaos, and knee jerk reactions?

From other responses, I sense a lack of full information. It's for this reasons I will constantly repost my responses on every page until no one can say that they didn't know this or that

. I could choose to just ignore this forum, but instead I'm going to fight back at the misinformation, lies, exaggeration, and full out liable statements of deformation.

I will not go out quietly, and I will take out aggression against those who agress towards me. This post will self destruct the minute CGC Mike realizes his liability in this legal situation, his neglect as a moderator, and the implications allowed to dispersed. 

I have not been contacted by anyone interested in the facts. No information disseminated has been based on facts, as they have not been collected. Any investigation has been undermined by the lack of full investigation. To see what you only want to see it's not the solution, but is the problem. 

And yes, I see what you trolls are doing keeping the thread going. Waiting for Friday, you guys are such losers. And I see CGC allowing it. I see it all, and for shame on all of you. You want to try to say in a post later I never said I'm sorry, you're a f****** liar. A liar who should be ripped in half. You can take your torch and shove it up your . 

Don't like how unprofessional I'm being, too f****** bad. You couldn't be professional if someone lied and said you were. I know what I'm doing is you off to do more damage, but what the f*** do I care. I'm dying, goodbye to you. Oh god, please forgive me for how I feel about these individual_without_enough_empathys, for they are human beings, and deserve my sympathy, Even though they are ignorant.

Hey , just a heads up for the guy who has the Flash #1 still there that he talked about at the start .... earlier in this thread , he was asked if he intentionally damaged my comics or it was just neglect  ...his reply was "in hindsight , i wish "  , meaning he wished he had damaged them intentionally ..... because , apparently, when you email him too many times, or challenge him when he fails to keep his word .... it manifests spite in him..

"more chickens" 

On 7/20/2023 at 4:34 AM, Gaard said:

Or is this a deliberate attempt at making the thread go away?

I have a feeling that.....at least in part.....it's this.

And this thread absolutely should not be locked or deleted.  As more people hear about it, it's prompting them to come forward as well.

On 7/20/2023 at 6:08 PM, Hero Restoration said:

I just spent 2 hours talking to this client and it was a complete waste of time. I offered to send him his book back tomorrow and he refused. His book is nearly done, over 200 hours have been spent on his book between me and other people in the crew.

We are not keeping his book. He is threatening us if we do not finish his book the way he wants and that's why it is still here. Nobody's book is being kept from from them. Calling Hero a thief is utter bull spoon. I mean bull spoon. I don't want any of your guys's books. I want them gone, but the  clients won't let me ship them back the way they are. They Want me to finish them, even though I'm dying?. That would be fine except all you jerk off's. Want to make this worse than it has to be? What you think is a good action, is actually preventing what the clients want. You want to call out The legal system? Guess what? The legal system is going to take your books and put them in a cold warehouse and then eventually ship them out in an envelope because you couldn't calm down and let me do the right thing.

You think you're calling to arms, but you're sending clients to their doom So you think what you're doing is honorable, you're so full of s*** I can't even imagine what goes on in your brain. All you're doing is creating an atmosphere where people's books get locked up in the court system for an eternity. I've been busting my balls for what? Nothing. If this s*** don't stop, the trustee will be sending your books back and you can enjoy that and complain about the trustee all you want.

You think you're untouchable because you're on the boards with some stupid name that nobody knows who you are? You just wait till someone wants to ask you questions from the court, and they're using your real name. Yeah I screwed up and made the wrong decisions, but I'm trying to do the right thing and make everybody right.

And just to reiterate to the liars, I have apologized many times throughout this thread so you're full of s*** You're an obstruction of justice, your slanderous misinformation liable incorrect facts is only causing things to get worse for the clients.

That's right, all you individual_without_enough_empathys who aren't customers who are making it worse for the people who are customers, you're to blame for their extended woes.

Yeah it's causing trouble for me, but it's only interfering for the clients getting what they should get. So the next time you think yourself righteous about what you're doing, what you're really doing is f****** everything up for the clients who just want their books back.

Now the court will make sure the books get back, but they're slower than me so I hope you're happy. I'm going to get my surgery and let them take care of it, it's time to take care of myself .That's not how the clients want to get their book shipped, but you're making sure that's how it's going to happen.

I hope CGC is happy, I hope a joke of a moderator is happy, and I hope all you haters are happy. You want to make threats and come by here even though you're not even a client?  I'm in the country, I'll shoot the s*** out of you and laugh while I'm doing it, like I'm the insane joker because you push me there, and you deserve it for your absolute arrogance.

Not because I'm that kind of a guy, but because you're that kind of an a******. Anyone who thinks they're irresponsible actions is justified by someone else's mistakes is nothing but a problem in society. You think you're on the right track, the court's already know what's going on. Dumbasses.

I'm sorry, did I already stole your thunder? How you're inciting a riot, and complicating an already complicated situation. It won't be long before subpoenas will want to call on the actual names of the people in this thread who have been carrying on with the nonsense of false accusations of theft and fraud. Ops, I made a threat so I'll be blocked, but not any of the other threaders because of the conflict of interest. " Documented"

Everybody has an opinion and that's fine, but when you push for an agenda that you think is what you want, you better realize the consequences of your actions. People who had a chance to have their book shipped back to them professionally, packed, and completed, are now at risk because of you.

Now your actions are instigating the opposite. If a customer is unsatisfied in the way they receive their books back, it won't be because of me.

It'll be because they didn't like how an unfamiliar entity dealt with it. Then they'll be reminded of how all the unthoughtful inconsiderate dingalings made things more difficult by inciting a panic rush for the door, even if it meant trampling over human lives

That's right, I've called you out for the insignificant inconsiderate person who would trample over another person just to get to the exit, that's you,

So, if you truly care about the innocent victims as you would put it, then be part of solution, not part of the problem. 

But you are not part of the solution, then you are  part of the problem then f off. The customers should be more mad at you than me, you're the obstacle.

Now you'll say some BS cry baby stuff that makes you sound better than you are, but you really are just a piece of spoon trying to make someone else a piece of spoon too.

I'm trying to do the right thing more than you can comprehend. So if you think you're on the right track with what you're doing, understand I'm already ahead of you. I'm trying to do the right thing, but better. I've already made sure the legal system is involved because I'm not trying to keep anybody's books. I'm trying to make sure the least amount of people are unsatisfied, and you all are trying to make sure of the opposite.

You won't like what I'm saying, and you'll spread some more lies, and In writing so if it ever comes down to it. I got it in writing. Two wrongs don't make a right, and never will.

Did I mention subpoenas for people's real names? I won't even have to try, the court. Will ask for that. Are you ready to stand trial? Are you ready to talk s*** in front of a jury? No, I don't think so.. go ahead and listen to Doug, he seems to know everything about the law. Lol You are next Doug. Lawyers would avoid saying things that you saying, and doesn't mean you won't have to answer to that. I want to know what your last name is. Then we'll see what you're made of. Your open  Attorney advice would make other attorney's cringe. I dare you to give out your real name. I doubt it, because you couldn't be more wrong about your flawed analysis.

For the clients involved, I'm so very sorry, that you have to deal with all this anxiety caused by people who have no stake in the game at all, and are just having a problem with someone they don't like.

will do everything I can to help the clients be whole, bar subsided from the obstructions of those fools. Who would incite anxiety, chaos, and knee jerk reactions?

From other responses, I sense a lack of full information. It's for this reasons I will constantly repost my responses on every page until no one can say that they didn't know this or that

. I could choose to just ignore this forum, but instead I'm going to fight back at the misinformation, lies, exaggeration, and full out liable statements of deformation.

I will not go out quietly, and I will take out aggression against those who agress towards me. This post will self destruct the minute CGC Mike realizes his liability in this legal situation, his neglect as a moderator, and the implications allowed to dispersed. 

I have not been contacted by anyone interested in the facts. No information disseminated has been based on facts, as they have not been collected. Any investigation has been undermined by the lack of full investigation. To see what you only want to see it's not the solution, but is the problem. 

And yes, I see what you trolls are doing keeping the thread going. Waiting for Friday, you guys are such losers. And I see CGC allowing it. I see it all, and for shame on all of you. You want to try to say in a post later I never said I'm sorry, you're a f****** liar. A liar who should be ripped in half. You can take your torch and shove it up your . 

Don't like how unprofessional I'm being, too f****** bad. You couldn't be professional if someone lied and said you were. I know what I'm doing is you off to do more damage, but what the f*** do I care. I'm dying, goodbye to you. Oh god, please forgive me for how I feel about these individual_without_enough_empathys, for they are human beings, and deserve my sympathy, Even though they are ignorant.

Quoting for posterity. 

This is the REAL Hero Restoration. 

Mike, can you please just edit out the threats and leave the rest of his diatribe? It's an important post that shows his true character. By threats I mean the death threats, not the legal ones. They're a dime a dozen and who didn't laugh at them? 

BTW Hero, you've had the guys book for NINE YEARS. What are you going to do, not work on it some more? 

And how DARE he be pissed off that you haven't done your work in a mere NINE YEARS. Damn impatient people. 

Pull your head out, sunshine. You can see China. 

Edited by Cat