• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art Adams CGC Signing
8 8

290 posts in this topic

On 3/1/2024 at 8:07 AM, Kamenliter said:

I don't think Arthur knows what comics come from where. He's just handed the comics in their window bags, pretty sure. I think he'll continue the quality he's been doing as it wouldn't be fair for the rest of us who only want the art for our collections, after he's put so much work into the others, which, sadly, a good number of them are just for flipping. Looking forward to seeing yours when you get them - please post them when you do! 

While I agree, that he will put in the effort that he has for the others. There is no way he doesn't know which book goes to whoever. Having them all at his house to work on in his spare time they would have the info slips with them, and the info card in the bag.

On 3/1/2024 at 8:02 PM, Maboc said:

While I agree, that he will put in the effort that he has for the others. There is no way he doesn't know which book goes to whoever. Having them all at his house to work on in his spare time they would have the info slips with them, and the info card in the bag.

Ah, you're right, I checked my slips and I see the name is on there. Well, at any rate, just hoping he was able to get a bunch more done this past month. 

Four more that just showed up..just beautiful work. Looks like he did a bunch in February as his rep had mentioned he'd be doing.

Mine are still in the 'Scheduled For Grading' and 'Received at CCS' stages but two of my friends have seen theirs move to the Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging stage. 

arthur adams-asgardian storm cgc sketch cover 2-26-2024.jpg

arthur adams-classic storm cgc sketch cover 2-26-2024.jpg

arthur adams-punk storm cgc sketch cover-2-26-2024.jpg

arthur adams-space storm cgc sketch cover 2-26-2024.jpg

On 3/4/2024 at 10:20 PM, Kamenliter said:

Four more that just showed up..just beautiful work. Looks like he did a bunch in February as his rep had mentioned he'd be doing.

Mine are still in the 'Scheduled For Grading' and 'Received at CCS' stages but two of my friends have seen theirs move to the Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging stage. 

arthur adams-asgardian storm cgc sketch cover 2-26-2024.jpg

arthur adams-classic storm cgc sketch cover 2-26-2024.jpg

arthur adams-punk storm cgc sketch cover-2-26-2024.jpg

arthur adams-space storm cgc sketch cover 2-26-2024.jpg

:x

On 3/8/2024 at 6:28 PM, cms1 said:

Everyone else has been sharing and giving glimpses of what to look forward, so now that mine have finally shipped.....

CGC4286419-001_OBV.jpg

CGC4286419-002_OBV.jpg

CGC4286419-003_OBV.jpg

CGC4286419-004_OBV.jpg

Beautiful!  Congrats. I’m waiting on a Leia as well..they’ve moved to G/E/I so hopefully they’ll ship next week sone time. 

On 3/10/2024 at 3:25 PM, Madman1138 said:

I got my 5 sketch covers back from the opp yesterday. Very happy with how they came out and they are far bigger and more finished than I expected when I sent the blanks in. Not as big as they were at first, but they never really should have been that big to begin with. But obviously the guy that got like a dozen and flipped them all immediately ruined it for everyone else. But these are all very nice so I am thrilled with what I have and definitely worth the wait!

IMG_4978 copy.jpeg

IMG_4979 copy.jpeg

IMG_4980 copy.jpeg

IMG_4982 copy.jpeg

IMG_4983 copy.jpeg

:x

On 3/11/2024 at 4:25 PM, Kamenliter said:

Finally! These were MORE than worth the wait..I am super excited and thrilled about these! Could not have asked for more. (although I do have three more on the way...those are published covers with space for a small sketch; haven't seen them yet). 

arthur adams-princess leia cgc sketch cover 2-23-2024.png

arthur adams-wolverine cgc sketch cover 2-23-2024.png

arthur adams-the thing cgc sketch cover 2-23-2024.png

arthur adams-ultraman cgc sketch cover 2-2-2024.png

arthur adams-gomora cgc sketch cover-2-23-2024.png

That thing is awesome.  Did you ask for that specific Leia.  For mine I asked for the new hope version