• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art Adams CGC Signing
8 8

290 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2024 at 3:54 PM, Kamenliter said:

just for the record, none of the ones I posted  are mine! Still waiting.  And none will be for sale. :)

Whew that's a relief 😀

As I thought you had got so many to then sell a few to recoupe costs 😂

I was awaiting the one million dollar tagline haha

No worries 🙂😁

On 1/30/2024 at 4:59 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Whew that's a relief 😀

As I thought you had got so many to then sell a few to recoupe costs 😂

I was awaiting the one million dollar tagline haha

No worries 🙂😁

Haha yeah if I'd gotten THAT many then MAYYYBBEE I might be able to part with ONE..MAYBE!   Like one of the two Wolverine profile shots because they're somewhat similar. :)

Ok so just to keep things on the first page and so on, what's the unique characters you are waiting on at this point? I guess I'm surprised I haven't seen more Spirals, but I had a hard time deciding on my characters. Looks like a lot of us had at the very least a black cat in mind. 

Hey, great question, I submitted a Longshot #1 Newsstand that was a GCG 9.8 and I asked for a drawing Spiral and Mojo creeping up behind him thinking that was shooting the moon.  Figured that would look great on that cover, wish I knew how elaborate he was getting and I would have asked for a Dazzler giving his leg the Princess Leia treatment too.  One day we'll get them back....

On 2/2/2024 at 9:20 AM, Miketaylorwork said:

Hey, great question, I submitted a Longshot #1 Newsstand that was a GCG 9.8 and I asked for a drawing Spiral and Mojo creeping up behind him thinking that was shooting the moon.  Figured that would look great on that cover, wish I knew how elaborate he was getting and I would have asked for a Dazzler giving his leg the Princess Leia treatment too.  One day we'll get them back....

First signing he did I sent a Longshot 1 newsstand, came back with a 9.6 and a nice reasonable Longshot sketch. I almost sent it back for the Spiral and a press but decided not to chance it anymore than I had.

I put together a couple of compilations of the CGC sketch covers from the official signing event that Arthur has done so far (well, at least the ones that have shown up on social media). I've posted them (for the most part) in chronological order of when they were drawn (or at least finished). Here's Pt. 1 which incudes covers that were drawn in September.

arthur adams-CGC SKETCH COVERS COMPILATION-SEPTEMBER.jpg

Edited by Kamenliter

Here's Pt. 2 of the CGC signing event sketch covers which have shown up so far. These were drawn in November and December 2023. I've cheated (so I could fill it up evenly!) with two covers drawn at NC Comiccon in November (Wolverine and Rogue, last two on line five) plus a Godzilla sketch cover (very last image bottom right) from this past weekend at Megacon in Florida.
*Note that I haven't included what I consider true remarques, the sketches drawn on published covers.

arthur adams-CGC SKETCH COVERS COMPILATION-NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2023.jpg