• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration, Anyone know the latest?
24 24

1,339 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2023 at 8:23 PM, thehumantorch said:

"If you are being ignored, it's is due to your lack of understanding"

That should be nominated for a customer service of the year award or at least a custom title

"Which they didn't have to do."

I don't know if he sold my books or not.

There could be other reasons sure but to me that is the most logical.

He needed money and something of value easy to move showed up.

Another reason is because he's deranged and acts in ways that are not exactly sane and for some reason he cannot ship books back.

But it makes way more sense to me that he sold them...or maybe pawned them and thinks he can get them back given some time and funds...can you pawn comics IDK?

You stated  "If I had to guess,  I would imagine they are sitting amongst a chaotic cluster of thousands and thousands of other books that Mike has no intention or ability to work on" 

If I had to guess I would imagine Mike sold some books.

Either of us could be right or wrong we don't really know.

Regarding stolen books...If the books are never returned even if they were willingly submitted for an advertised service at some point isn't that a form of theft?

Edited by phretbored

On 12/8/2023 at 11:57 AM, JAUITO said:

If you want to file a fraud claim again hero comic restoration and Mike dechellis here is the link:

https://justice.oregon.gov/consumercomplaints/

I posted this before but I was censored and my post was deleted. 

A couple of 5 figure complaints here will get the ball rolling.

On 12/8/2023 at 10:57 AM, JAUITO said:

If you want to file a fraud claim again hero comic restoration and Mike dechellis here is the link:

https://justice.oregon.gov/consumercomplaints/

I posted this before but I was censored and my post was deleted. 

Your post wasn’t deleted for sharing this link.

Regardless, has anyone from there responded to you?  It’s better to have a sole point of contact rather than keep throwing info into a generic collection bin.

On 12/8/2023 at 3:22 AM, phretbored said:

I have no sympathy any more it has been exhausted by Mike and if he doesn't get that it's due to his lack of understanding.

That seems to be the recurring outcome for anyone who tried to assist or show sympathy to him.

How do they say not allowed to choose sides or say if in the right or wrong, and in the same breath, talk about bringing prosecution for law. #notalawyerorlegaladvice

:insane:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM