• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Summer Edition Season 3 (#11) Round 4
15 15

132 posts in this topic

I've attempted submitting my grades twice.  I don't know what's going on with the "mail" page, but I'm only available today to do this....  Should I just post my grades here?  :baiting:

On 8/1/2024 at 2:04 PM, Yorick said:

I've attempted submitting my grades twice.  I don't know what's going on with the "mail" page, but I'm only available today to do this....  Should I just post my grades here?  :baiting:

It took a bit of trying for my grade submission message to go through just now, but it did.  Give it another shot!

Edited by Warlord

:lightning:  :cheers:  :lightning:

Haven't gotten this one before, but I think it means I did well this round???  :wishluck:

final grades submitted. it was a easy hard or hard easy round lol more like a confusing one haha.:tieddowngif:

big shout out to Mike for hosting this. Great job everyone. Love these contests.

• Administrator
On 8/1/2024 at 4:56 PM, Warlord said:
On 8/1/2024 at 2:04 PM, Yorick said:

It took a bit of trying for my grade submission message to go through just now, but it did.  Give it another shot!

The first PM I tried to reply to, the system wasn't allowing it.  I resaved a few of the settings into the AdminCP, and it worked for the 12- 15 PM's I sent.

• Administrator

Keep in mind that this final round ends tomorrow.  If you don't visit the forums on weekends, please get your grades in today.

On 8/2/2024 at 1:22 PM, CGC Mike said:

Keep in mind that this final round ends tomorrow.  If you don't visit the forums on weekends, please get your grades in today.

If you're still playing, and haven't submitted your grades for the final round, see above!

If you're not playing anymore, or have already submitted, you never saw this message!

Good luck :)

@1Cool @2muchhorrorbusiness @ADAMANTIUM @AJD @aj_curated @apocalypse76 @ArcherC @aszumilo @Axelrod @batcollector @Batman Fett @BlackOut21 @Bmattioli86 @Bob7891 @boron @brumil190 @Cat @Cerebus3000 @ChrispyC66 @CJ Design @Cman429 @Cocomonkey @comicginger1789 @comicstock @Comics4All @Cushing Fan @Darwination @davidking623 @Deputy Dan @Doctor Dositheus @Dormian @EastEnd1 @eeb03 @flashlites @frozentundraguy @FSQIV @GawkHawk @genrlzod @Get Marwood & I @g-man  @Grendel72 @grendelbo @Gsims718 @HighStakesComics @Hudson  @iXr184 @jas1vans @jbpez @jcjames @Jesse-Lee @JohnH19 @John R @JollyComics @JWKyle @Ken Aldred @KPR Comics @Kramerica @Krismusic @KryptoMayor @Lninefingers @makeminemarvel @Mavrick76 @Morganmi @Motor City Rob @Mr. Zipper @musicmeta @newshane @Nschenks @NY Roadkill @old_dano @Old Fashion PB and J @Panda2 @paqart @pastandpresentcomics @PeterPark @pmpknface @Point Five @Ride the Tiger @sagii @Sandflea @scburdet @silverseeker @skypinkblu @SNiPER @spidermanbeyond @SpidersComics @Stefan_W @Still Only 35c @Supa-Bad-Mofo @Superman2006 @TC33 @TheGeneral @TheTallGuy @thingsofstuff @timfinz @tmac100 @Tom789 @topcat54 @topofthetotem @toro @TSwift25 @TTG @vheflin @Vince G @Warlord  @Wipple @WilliamLunt @Yorick @youfoundjake @zzutak